wheelhorseman

Wheel horse 1257

wheelhorseman
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

:think: Curious Lowell...

did you do a modern conversion to the internals of that radio? 

Sounding pretty good there.  :confusion-shrug:

Nope I never opened it up, here is another video at night with engine running- you can here a little static from the engine but not to much. And keep in mind I didn’t have the volume up as much as the Christmas music

9 hours ago, ACman said:

I’d like to see that at the Big Show with a ice cream maker setup :icecream: .... :pray: 

8 hours ago, oldredrider said:

Just raised the bar for ya Lowell!

Hmmmmm.... that would be good!!

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Excellent 4

Horse Newbie

I knew something was up... The World Philharmonic Orchestra didn't sound that good...and I've seen them live !:ychain::text-lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

wheelhorseman
10 hours ago, WHX12 said:

Jeepers cats Lowell the more I look the more questions I got!   What's behind the PTO to run the HY and the drive? Got a shot of the lift cylinder mounting/rock shaft setup? Did you use the original HY pump mounting?  I Noticed the custom bend  in the HY spool lever! Also the custom bent shift lever.....Going down that road right now myself! May have to chew some butt for not doing a build thread on this!

Jim here is a couple pictures of the HY cylinder  mounting bracket —  it looks just like it did when it came from the factory! :text-lol:

BFF390A3-97C8-4EEE-BC6A-FBF978967F20.jpeg

406C9103-C846-4E7D-B433-2A2124FAF4EA.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Interesting Lowell, where is your brake band? Here is the only way I could get this setup to work without having to permanently modify. Had to flip the transaxle mounting bracket 90 deg. Rather than horizontal to the frame like yours? If I did it like yours the cross brace hit the sleeve hitch. Rotating It did put the rear of the lift cylinder much like yours. I'm  just mocking things up here. Nothing set in stone yet. I had originally thought I would mount it like @Shynon 's or @prondzy off the footrest but they obviously got real creative and I didn't want to modify things that much. (3rd pic).

20171227_201314.jpg

20171227_201332.jpg

20170825_141919.jpg

:text-imsorry: if going :text-offtopic:  here

I see the brake band now ...just not used to fresh paint! :lol: You guys got me brainwashed on original! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wheelhorseman

Jim that bracket is correct, you have it on correct, I made special brackets and welded them in my receiver hitch mounting bracket  — I put the newer style axle bracket on mine.  And check out the pic my break band is installed 

331C23BA-1FB1-43B4-956A-D5C56D0B5198.jpeg

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Yup didn't see it under that nice RED...get ready to send me a set of HY lines just like that then!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Achto

Awesome job on this machine Lowell!! :bow-blue::text-bravo: Hopefully we can see it in person in Portage next year! ?

• Like 1

wheelhorseman
4 minutes ago, Achto said:

Awesome job on this machine Lowell!! :bow-blue::text-bravo: Hopefully we can see it in person in Portage next year! ?

Definitely! I finally bought a trailer so I will definitely be there  :beer:   Somebody has to keep an eye on @WHX12 - he will probably have changed his name to WHX16 by then. :text-lol: . I will bring my pallet grill as well so there will be some smoking going on!  

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Achto

Awesome!!! We'll try to save you a spot in :wh: row.

• Excellent 2

WHX??

14 Lowell..... gotta figure out a way to skip the dreaded 13! It may involve crossing state lines tho!

Bring that pellet grill .... I'll bring mine and we will have  a throw down! Dan's on my side...I'll be his sous chef! :lol: Hope you guys are happy .... I'm jonesing for show season now! :)

• Excellent 2

953 nut
10 hours ago, WHX12 said:

gotta figure out a way to skip the dreaded 13!

Just buy two in one deal, bingo - no # 13!         :ychain:

• Excellent 2

WHX??
23 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

buy two in one deal

Ya ...be fun sliding that one by the Missus! :bitch:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

AMC RULES

My favorite, are the one's that just "appear"...  :clap:

then, get over looked like they've always been there. 

Фото, автор Soloveika на Яндекс.Фотках

Shhh...

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 3

ACman
18 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

Definitely! I finally bought a trailer so I will definitely be there  :beer:   Somebody has to keep an eye on @WHX12 - he will probably have changed his name to WHX16 by then. :text-lol: . I will bring my pallet grill as well so there will be some smoking going on!  

:icecream: Ice cream would go really good with some smoked treats :)....I may just have to show up at the Portage show with all this talk :lol: ! 

Is this the show you’re talking about...

clock

July 12, 2018 – July 14, 2018
Jul 12, 2018 at 6:00 PM to Jul 14, 2018 at 9:00 PM CDT
  •  
    pin

Columbia County Fair Grounds, Portage

• Simplicity and Allis Chalmers is going to be the feature, with Colt, Case, Ingersoll gathering, but ALL brands welcome to show in any condition. Bret Esse has mentioned changing the show to Thursday thru Saturday with a clean up day of Sunday. And of course share this and spread the word and lets get the show bigger next year :)

From there I could make my pilgrimage to the Orange Spectacular....this would all have to be approved by the wife of course and just making the Big Show is a feet in its self :wacko:.

810F4E31-C121-41DE-926A-3B65C51CA8ED.png.839228ca4bb975d9516b0805bb898060.png

WHX??

Yes that's the one Jeff. Will be interesting to see if the show does start on Thursday. I don't think there is a website for the show but usually all over FB. The mentioned  Brett is well know and appreciated by a couple of members here for putting on such a fine show for just GT'S. Where is that orange spectacular show at?

Here's that show from this year. Lots of faces you might recognize and would be great it you could make it next year! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

ACman

Hutchison Minnesota....something on my bucket list :) . Like to go to West Allis Wisconsin too and see if there’s anything left ? 

http://www.orangespectacular.com/

Edited by ACman