ebinmaine

My honey wants to know if there's a cure.....

Horse Newbie

I thought all three... but I was not going to be as so forward as to ask you how much it cost buuuuuut...

What could one expect to shell out for such a fine and useful attachment ?:D

Adams94
Just now, Horse Newbie said:

I thought all three... but I was not going to be as so forward as to ask you how much it cost buuuuuut...

What could one expect to shell out for such a fine and useful attachment ?:D

In that condition they are $1500-$2000 ish. I stole this one,$850 for it and the 310-8

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

Horse Newbie

Yep...that was a GOOD deal !

3 minutes ago, Adams94 said:

In that condition they are $1500-$2000 ish. I stole this one,$850 for it and the 310-8

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Well Michele says i stare at all the :wh: & Her Rear the same so she knows where my mind is ! I may as well mount a Marlin Perkins seat out front of the 1054, She can sit their & Rustle horse at BIG SHOW with me, Sorry Jim, your gonna have to sit this 1 out !:auto-rally:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
17 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

sounds to me...

like Trina is getting the c4de4e3e828515de81c9f10919b51b20--head-hunter-horse-head.jpg.df5e9d236f24ea70f6d0a88c705e0959.jpg itch. 

She says NO !

But... I read a lot that my condition is contagious

16 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Break a few bulbs and call me in the morning.

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Like 5

ebinmaine
15 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@ebinmaine There is no cure . Possible  ways to reduce comments or "the stare" from She Who Must be Obeyed 

1. Magic shed like AMC Rules

2. Large storage shed with dark corners

3.Large Tarp to cover recent purchases.

4. Store in friends shed or garage.

5. Purchase one for your honey and include set of tools . Give to her on a special occasion.  Then Run for the hills.

I appreciate your help but these ideas have a couple ups and downs for me.

1.) Magic shed... I LIKE that one and may try it.

5.)    .  Then Run for the hills....     Look at our pic in Craig's post. 1 Me = 2 Her . THERE IS NO WAY I'm out-running her. And... She already has a set of tools.

11 hours ago, JPWH said:

...(every) grandchild needs a set of attachments. lol

That's fair.

I like that you're an equality-with-attachments kinda guy.

• Like 6

ebinmaine
15 hours ago, wallfish said:

Yes, tell her you just need to buy one more. If that doesn't work, perhaps another will definitely do it. Do that a few times and if that doesn't work, tell her the cure must be in the attachments and proceed with buying those. Once you get that far and have an attachment for every tractor, report back and show us all your cool stuff!

Well... I got a lot of great suggestions from all of you and I think this one is the Best plan so far.

Now, she and I both are very practical-minded people so I really do need to Justify a purchase.

I/we couldn't possibly be taking the time mid-task to change out attachments so each attachment shall have it's own tractor.

1. Log & trailer puller.

2. Snow & Dozer plow.

*please note at this time the above could be potentially be divided further for a total of 4. (what if I need to pull a log WHILE attached to the utility trailer??)

3. Mid-mount grader.

4. Loader.

^^^^^^^^^ those are an easy sell.

Other possibilities (not needed or justifiable now but we're planning for the future here) include but are Not limited to:

5. Rototiller.

6. Garden Plow.

Backhoe!!

Anybody ever put a backhoe on a wheelhorse???

Oh my this is bad... very bad indeed.

• Like 5

Big_Red_Fred
57 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Well... I got a lot of great suggestions from all of you and I think this one is the Best plan so far.

Now, she and I both are very practical-minded people so I really do need to Justify a purchase.

I/we couldn't possibly be taking the time mid-task to change out attachments so each attachment shall have it's own tractor.

1. Log & trailer puller.

2. Snow & Dozer plow.

*please note at this time the above could be potentially be divided further for a total of 4. (what if I need to pull a log WHILE attached to the utility trailer??)

3. Mid-mount grader.

4. Loader.

Other possibilities (not needed or justifiable now but we're planning for the future here) include but are Not limited to:

5. Rototiller.

6. Garden Plow.

Backhoe!!

Just Bring her along to the Show, Michele & ur Honey will take off to the Mall, then i'm Stuck making them Chonga's, You can have the seat by the Hood on the 1054 Rustling :wh: while a Group of Elderly chase us around the Park ! I'll hold them off with my Dirty Depends Launcher which was your Marsh mellow Launcher in 1st Plan ! ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

AMC RULES
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

Backhoe!!

:think:  Humm...I can see this guy getting you into a lot of trouble Eric. 

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/658-wallfish/?do=content&type=gallery_image&change_section=1

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
42 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/658-wallfish/?do=content&type=gallery_image&change_section=1

WOWOW!!!

That is Fantastic !!

I have GOT to get us one o' them !!!

HAHAHA!!!

She says she's SO Happy you all "egg on" this obsession ... but she's not sure you're being very helpful.

But she is Pretty Impressed with the backhoe !!   :wicked:    

She also says I'm "not  allowed" to get to know @wallfish ... :ROTF::ROTF:    :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

AMC RULES

http://www.backhoeplans.com/

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 1

wallfish
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

Who, me?

37 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

She also says I'm "not  allowed" to get to know @wallfish ... :ROTF::ROTF:    :ychain:

Who, me?

I should be an official Wheel Horse addiction sponsor and life coach!

Of coarse everyone would be divorced and broke but on the bright side, imagine all of the epic tractor collections!

I'll PM Karl to see if he'll ordain me!

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 8

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Just...don't drink his tea.   :occasion-xmas:

Image result for snappleImage result for gas can

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Haha 5

Big_Red_Fred
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

WOWOW!!!

That is Fantastic !!

I have GOT to get us one o' them !!!

HAHAHA!!!

She says she's SO Happy you all "egg on" this obsession ... but she's not sure you're being very helpful.

But she is Pretty Impressed with the backhoe !!   :wicked:    

That's betr then BRF !

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Just...don't mix the two.   :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred
22 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Due to a recent event (I bought another one) My sweetheart has decided that I have officially caught the :wh:  addiction.

She wanted my to ask @AMC RULES and others @buckrancher @Sparky @stevebo @Aldon @wallfish @c-series don @stratostar250 that we met at the M & G last fall... and others @953 nut @PeacemakerJack @Big_Red_Fred @squonk @19richie66 @Ed Kennell ....   and Everyone else... we hope to meet in the future...

Is there a cure??

Now, if Ya'll notice who Eric Hollered at for info & Missing a dozen more give or take ! Its always just us, a New Club ? Crazy Horse Club & Ed K is the President, AMC Vice, BRF Dam Clown

• Like 5

ACman
15 hours ago, Shynon said:

I think this is fake news, I have never seen @ACman at therapy

C1BF4AA0-4151-433C-8DF1-5995C826A43E.gif.35fab48779720a5a8a8bc4b225bb3d29.gif And you never will..... :lol: !

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

stevasaurus

ADDICTION....we don't have no stinking Addiction!!  We are on a mission from God!!  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Ed Kennell
2 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Crazy Horse Club & Ed K is the President, AMC Vice, BRF Dam Clown

Sorry Fred, I gotta decline.  I don't dabble in politics.

I could supply the Crazy Horse pope mobile for the Prez.     He will have to be less than 15" wide to fit in the cockpit though.

IMG_8361.JPG.ec514e0db020f6d068444f9b87b0bcdc.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

ACman

The closest thing I’ve found to therapy is down in the basement and most of the time that just gets me in trouble :ph34r: ! If you’re brave enough you could join in on a Skype group talk .... :teasing-blah: . Hours of fun especially trying to figure out what the Brits are saying :lol: ..... it’s a hoot ! Making friends with people with one common interest :wh: all over the world. I still can’t believe that a little forum called :rs: did that for me .... :)

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 6

ebinmaine
4 hours ago, wallfish said:

I should be an official Wheel Horse addiction sponsor and life coach!

Of coarse everyone would be divorced and broke but on the bright side, imagine all of the epic tractor collections!

I'll PM Karl to see if he'll ordain me!

YES!

YES!

Excellent idea !!!

4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat: Just...don't drink his tea.   :occasion-xmas:

Image result for snappleImage result for gas can

As long as it's "High-test" we should be fine.:ROTF:

• Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

@ebinmaine as far as a backhoe on a :wh: just ask @roadapples he has a C160 with FEL and Backhoe , It was at last years Big Show.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

What did I do to deserve this cruel and unusual punishment you're giving me?  :ychain:

2 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@ebinmaine as far as a backhoe on a :wh: just ask @roadapples he has a C160 with FEL and Backhoe , It was at last years Big Show.

I got a C160 being delivered here in a couple weeks.... now I need more stuff!!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

953 nut
4 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Sorry Fred, I gotta decline.  I don't dabble in politics.

I could supply the Crazy Horse pope mobile for the Prez.     He will have to be less than 15" wide to fit in the cockpit though.

IMG_8361.JPG.ec514e0db020f6d068444f9b87b0bcdc.JPG

That sort of eliminates a whole bunch of us!

2 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

100_6110.JPG.346275f6e5689c21a5304a3659cba0f9.JPG

100_6112.JPG.2c9ca526e6b81667fa81666ed422aaf1.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

PeacemakerJack
On 12/24/2017 at 5:39 AM, ebinmaine said:

1. Log & trailer puller.

2. Snow & Dozer plow.

3. Mid-mount grader.

4. Loader.

5. Rototiller.

6. Garden Plow.

This is a great list Eric!  You know me—I especially like #6 although I have a feeling in your “neck of the woods” #1-4 will be much handier to you guys.  

I haven’t found a cure and like the guys mentioned above, I don’t necessarily want one. What has worked well for us, is to sell some periodically.  It brings some extra income into our pockets if we purchase right and gives Kelli some piece of mind that I’m not buying every GT in the state of Wisconsin (because Jim @WHX12 already owns the rest:teasing-poke:).  I have the cool advantage of each kid owning their own GT which gives me the opportunity to spend time with them teaching mechanical stuff too as well as playing with another 4 tractors in the “non sellable” herd! You may have to say that Meeha needs her own horse!:dance:

Edited by PeacemakerJack