clueless

B-100 Auto?

clueless

There's a B-100 auto for sale close by, (300 miles, that's close when it comes to wheel horses for sale down here). It has a hydro lift. Two questions: I know the autos were made in '74 and '75. Were they the short frame? My '77 B-80 is the long frame, but my old '74 B-80 was a short frame. Did they come from the factory with the hydro lift?

Racinbob

Those were medium frame (43.5"). I think they all were manual lift. :)

Pollack Pete

I've got a B-100 Automatic.Manual lift.

JoeM

My 75 had hydraulic lift

clueless
19 hours ago, OILUJ52 said:

My 75 had hydraulic lift

So do you think it came from the factory that way?

gwest_ca

The hydraulic lift was available as an option using 8-4112 and 8-4113 as model numbers

Garry

• Like 1

clueless
21 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

The hydraulic lift was available as an option using 8-4112 and 8-4113 as model numbers

Garry

Once again, thank you sir. My daughter told me awhile back I needed to get Alexa, or Siri to help me with when I have question about thing. I told her, who need Siri, when you got Gerry. :handgestures-thumbupright: 

JoeM

It sure looked like the factory installed manual lifts.

I went back through the literature that the PO gave me, and it looks like the hydraulic lift was a dealer install because the IPL was an insert to the tractor manual. 

I was hoping to find the original bill of sale, maybe someone has one listing the machine at delivery???

clueless
15 minutes ago, OILUJ52 said:

It sure looked like the factory installed manual lifts.

I went back through the literature that the PO gave me, and it looks like the hydraulic lift was a dealer install because the IPL was an insert to the tractor manual. 

I was hoping to find the original bill of sale, maybe someone has one listing the machine at delivery???

Thanks Joe, there is only one picture of it, but it looks to be dealer installed. For some reason the hood does not look right, probably just me. I will try to post the picture later.