mrc

416-8 with bervac snowblower

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hey Mike, great job you did, looks super. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Dont forget some action shots when the snow falls.

Glenn

• Like 1

Jerry77

That looks serious.......nice.  :text-goodpost:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Nice project......great results.    She looks ready for anything Mother Nature can throw.

Digger 66
2 hours ago, mrc said:

20171204_121242[1].jpg

That is ONE SEXY TRACTOR !

• Like 1

maxed500

Are those Toro weights (for their zero turn mowers) or a different brand. That machine looks great. 

Oops. Just reread your original post where you said the counterweight kit came with it. 

Edited by maxed500
Reread post

WHX??
8 hours ago, mrc said:

refurbishing it for my son-in-law

Nice...thanks for sharing:handgestures-thumbupright: You may not want to give it back! :)

• Haha 1

c-series don

I've heard those Bervac blowers work better than the Wheel Horse 2 stage blowers? I'd love to see them work side by side!!! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat: I’ve wondered the same thing myself.  The Canadian built Berco snowblowers look to be pretty amazing. I love my big two stage WH blower but I would like the opportunity to try a Berco someday for comparison. There are some videos on YouTube of Berco blowers running on off topic tractors and they look pretty amazing.  Has anyone here posted a vid of their horse and a Berco?  

gwest_ca

Curious to know what the housing width is. They made a 38" and a 46" model with different housings and auger lengths. Yours has extensions that look to be very well done. Did you make them and what is the overall width now?

Garry

• Like 1

Red144runner

I see you have snowblower tires on the steer axle. Did you mount them on the WH wheels? I'd like to do the same and have access to snowblower tires mounted on wheels but the wheels don't have bearings

Bonacker

nice set up 

mrc

garry, the bucket width is 38 inches. the side extension wings came with it. i assume they are factory bervac parts.   red144runner, yes snowblower tires mounted on wheelhorse wheels. same size 16x6.50x8    peacemaker jack, i,ve had both the wh 2 stage and the bervac. both blow snow real well. however, the bervac is easier to install, less complicated and better balanced in my opinion. best regards mike in mass.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1