Big_Red_Fred

Grand Daughters

stevasaurus

Excellent picture...that is what it is all about Fred.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 6

c-series don

Awesome Fred, your picture makes me smile. No amount of money or any material thing can make someone feel that way. God bless you and your family, happy holidays! 

• Like 5

Jerry77

Nothing better than grandkids  and great-grandkids   enjoy  Fred - they grow up too fast...:)

Edited by Jerry77
clarification
  • Like 4

Sarge

That is a great pic and I'm sure we all in our ways own enjoy having kids around - I have one daughter but she gave us 4 grandkids . The title of Dad is awesome , but the title of "Papa" is almost better , lol . I can have the worst day ever going on and when come over and show their excitement to see Papa it just makes the day a whole lot better . I run 2 blocks out of my way to go past their house on the way to the brush dump outside of town , if their outside Papa has to always stop and say hi no matter how busy with chores - those little kids are my life and my reward . They love the WH's and their Dad even found an old 1067 to mow with - the boys can't leave it alone most of the time . Papa gives wagon rides behind Big Ugly - the grins are worth the time .

Sarge

• Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

Ok @Big_Red_Fred What do they call you. My 3 yr granddaughter calls be "Dubs " ( I have a wise guy son who decided that would be funny) the 11 month old just grunts. My son will get pay back this Christmas , the 3 year old is get a toy accordion that works HA HA. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Big_Red_Fred
44 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Ok @Big_Red_Fred What do they call you. My 3 yr granddaughter calls be "Dubs " ( I have a wise guy son who decided that would be funny) the 11 month old just grunts. My son will get pay back this Christmas , the 3 year old is get a toy accordion that works HA HA. 

Pop Pop LOL,  Dub's hahahaha ill pay for that

• Haha 1

Wishin4a416

So Precious!!! Enjoy.

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred
3 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Hey jim, id get my Brothers 3 Boys the Loudest toys i could find as they ran thru his house LOL, he would stare at me with that Your Dead Look hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:       Cute girls, remember how much fun our granddaughter was at that age. Fred, you clean up good!    :ychain:

• Like 2

benji756

Great picture Fred and looks to me like you have reasons to get 2 more horses!

• Like 2

squonk
31 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Hey jim, id get my Brothers 3 Boys the Loudest toys i could find as they ran thru his house LOL, he would stare at me with that Your Dead Look hahahaha

I had a Mattel VROOM tow truck as a kid. That thing was louder then 10 kids , 6 dogs, and  4 cats locked in a closet. My Aunt gave it to me and I was NOT ALLOWED to play with it in the house. :)

• Haha 4

ohiofarmer

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   Shucks. 

So sweet.

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred
1 hour ago, benji756 said:

Great picture Fred and looks to me like you have reasons to get 2 more horses!

Funny, the oldest said Pop Pop do they make tiny tractors for Girls ? I'll have to get AMC to guide me on them Hahahaha

1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:       Cute girls, remember how much fun our granddaughter was at that age. Fred, you clean up good!    :ychain:

OKay Richard, ill be black in 12 from now

• Like 1

clueless

Looks like Big, Red Fred, got a bit of a soft spot. Not so sure about not costing any money, but damn sure worth every penny :handgestures-thumbupright:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RandyLittrell

Love the picture Fred! You have very pretty Granddaughters!

I have a grandson thats 2 and a half and he calls me PawPaw. He is my buddy! No matter how bad a day I have had, I perk right up when he comes to see me! 

Randy

Big_Red_Fred

Ole Pop Pop started out with the Oldest 1 , the younger came after she couldnt find Sister, i also have 2 more Grand Daughter & 2 Step Grand SonsDSCN3109.JPG.2a18df1619223840605abd450547371f.JPG