DougC

Help squonk get a secretary go fund him page

DougC

With the recent disturbing post I just read, I have determined Mike needs a young secretary that is familiar with using the currant internet and up to date windows version.

As Glenn has bought his snow cab and I have removed the masking tape with "GET GLENN A CAB" on my piggie bank I have now installed a new piece of masking tape and written

GET MIKE A SECRETARY on it with a new sharpy pen.............

LET'S GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF ASAP........... WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

I think it is an excellent idea ! Just make sure the secretary is hard of hearing. Look for my penny in the mail. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

squonk
7 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I think it is an excellent idea ! Just make sure the secretary is hard of hearing. Look for my penny in the mail. 

That's some funny stuff right there. I think you've been sleeping with the window open and your suspenders too tight for too long! :lol:

I'd start a Go Fund Me page for Dougie for some new telephone poles, but I like the fact he has to climb up his only pole left so he can get on the internets and harass the Englanders. :confusion-helpsos:

• Haha 5

DougC
9 minutes ago, squonk said:

I like the fact he has to climb up his only pole left so he can get on the internets and harass the Englanders. :confusion-helpsos:

You're a very  insensitive young whelp liking the fact an old retired truck mechanic living on an indian reservation in Iowa has to climb up a telephone pole to connect to the internet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  I'm SOOO mad at you.............  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

squonk

Maybe you can make a totem pole out of it and keep the Injuns at bay. :soapbox:

• Haha 2

WHX??

Didn't Glenn sell his cab? Please tell me it ain't so @JERSEYHAWG / Glenn?? well I would gladly throw a nickel in that fund but Skunk would probaly sell his secretary! :lol::ychain: Morn'n likely to buy another :wh: with the money! 

• Like 2

Mikey the Monkey

Probably not a good idea with the latest fad of whistle blowing sexual harassment issues. Skonk wouldn't last a week with a young secretary, he would be the next Al franken or matt lauer

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: I'm thinking...this is more his speed.   :confusion-shrug:

5a2c935f38c9e_wheelhorsinaround333615.jpg.8ae1b85dc53094e651046b5b3fd4438d.jpg.ec1ca630e08a4cab1465971854f1902f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
8 hours ago, WHX12 said:

Didn't Glenn sell his cab? Please tell me it ain't so @JERSEYHAWG / Glenn?? well I would gladly throw a nickel in that fund but Skunk would probaly sell his secretary! :lol::ychain: Morn'n likely to buy another :wh: with the money! 

I sold my 522xi, with cab, 2 stage, deck, everything. I bought another cab for my 416-8. This is my last year in this house with the 500 foot driveway. I am going to clear it in style, just like you. Nice and cozy inside from the elements.   :woohoo:

Glenn

squonk
10 hours ago, WHX12 said:

Aint byin any more tractors unless a certain one comes up for sale. The owner probably forgot he even has it. I'd spend the money on Ribs! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Come get it.

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Excellent 2

squonk

Bring it to PA. I can't go home empty handed! :lol:

AMC RULES

:confusion-shrug: It's a nice one Mikey...

might have to let your new hire go. 

IMG_0322.jpg.a087a0331f68d360ca06ed7bddad34f3.jpg

• Haha 1