squonk

It's coming sooner than you think

clueless

Booked, Wed-Sat.:handgestures-thumbupright: Now hopefully I can sell my '97 416-8, down here to help finance the trip. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

squonk

@857 horse is alive and well. I get a text once in a while from him. Takes me a week to dechipher what's going down there but I figure he lives too close to @elcamino/wheelhorse Must be a local thing. :)

• Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H
21 minutes ago, squonk said:

@857 horse is alive and well. I get a text once in a while from him. Takes me a week to dechipher what's going down there but I figure he lives too close to @elcamino/wheelhorse Must be a local thing. :)

And I'm stuck right dab in the middle of the 2 and I believe John @shallowwatersailor, we be my close neighbor this coming spring, Jeff.

• Like 3

19richie66

I’m getting stoked. Room booked, vacation days approved. Skittles should be wearing new colors soon. Everything is looking good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Everyone bring sound protection of some type. Remember @Big_Red_Fred is planning on coming to the show. We can't let him and @857 horse  and @squonk get too close together .  Everyone will be wearing hearing aids in the summer of 2018.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred
54 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Everyone bring sound protection of some type. Remember @Big_Red_Fred is planning on coming to the show. We can't let him and @857 horse  and @squonk get too close together .  Everyone will be wearing hearing aids in the summer of 2018.

I have the 1st round at the Pub

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

I had Ericj on phone today, weekend after Fathers Day, you Boys better get ready, i may be all beat up from work & as Jim put it, alex will be hauln me around on a flat wagon selln food, im down to candy corn & shots of turkey hill tea hahaha

• Haha 2

953 nut
26 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

selln food, im down to candy corn & shots of turkey hill tea

Might I suggest a few other all time favorites?

Image result for cracker jacksImage result for chunky candy bars

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Might I suggest a few other all time favorites?

Image result for cracker jacksImage result for chunky candy bars

Hey, now you talking, hahaha

Alright you Senior Wheel Horse Developers & Moderators ! Who's starting the Big Show Blog ! I have a lot to sell ! Lets see, my old sponge bob & Patrick underwear for ACMan, hmmm, my Hip waders for when the poo gets deep to hmmmm 19richy66 or ebinmaine hahahaha & sum wheel horse parts too

• Haha 1

19richie66

I have worked at a waste water treatment plant. Bring on the hip waders. :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ericj

hate to be the bearer of bad news to you fellows, but no flea market items to be sold only wheel horse items, not even sure the chimmy chongas will fly as the local church has the food rights to sell at the show  :teasing-poke:  :hide:

eric j

• Like 2

857 horse

I could feel  the tickle

of this  thread as I slumber these past few months.......I have not been present,,,,,,

Prioritys have changed tracks,,,,,,My wife has had ankle/foot surgery .......and it was much needed,,,,,recovery is on track,

Squonk,,,,thank you for reading between some lines,,,,,,,,

NOW,,,,,,about the BIG SHOW,,,,,,I will be at the Round table Wednesday evening,,,,,,,,,Squonk will hang a tag on the invites ((everyone))  !!!!!!!!!!

Remember folks,,,,THE GREATEST SHOW,,,,,is the BIG SHOW ,,,,,Don't forget your most comfy lawn chair,,,,,

also this is where I pull back ,,,,and blend in,,,,My enthusiasm can be offending,,,,,and that gets you called out by neighbors,,,,,,,,

sometimes trying your best is not seen as just that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

See you at the show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by 857 horse
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Glad to see you back in :wh: country

wheelhorseman

Besides @953 nut is anyone else rolling in on Wednesday evening to chambersburg?

Aldon
35 minutes ago, wheelhorseman said:

Besides @953 nut is anyone else rolling in on Wednesday evening to chambersburg?

Several are Lowell. Plan is to do an Italian dinner for those who get in town in time.

• Like 1

19richie66
6 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

I hope to be! Don’t want to miss out on the pre show festivities :thumbs:

• Like 3

wheelhorseman
9 hours ago, Aldon said:

Several are Lowell. Plan is to do an Italian dinner for those who get in town in time.

That sounds good I will put that on the schedule and try to be there, we always try to arrive in Chambersburg Wednesday afternoon.

• Thanks 1

19richie66

I look forward to meeting you Lowell. I find your work outstanding! Love the shop art you come up with.

• Like 2

wheelhorseman
41 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I look forward to meeting you Lowell. I find your work outstanding! Love the shop art you come up with.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you as well.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Now that it's a one day drive we should be there Wed. afternoon :auto-layrubber:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@857 horseOk Howard and crew I will be staying at the Blue Sky Motel with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 12:54 PM, squonk said:

Good thing that the Comfort Inn's bathrooms have grab rails. After Italian night, BRF's chimichongas and whatever else happens to get consumed, we might need those. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

PA785zzzBathroom3_1.jpg.794cb9e062753ffa252d5f654008467b.jpg

Edited by 19richie66
  • Haha 5

squonk
4 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Don't overlook the handy placement of the towels!

• Haha 1

19richie66

But you have to get up to get one lol. Hence the grab rail :laughing-rolling:

• Sad 1

857 horse

CLUELESS  Chris,,,,,Someone had an ariel map of the grounds circulating last Show,,,,,,perhaps it could be posted here,,,,,,and everyone can chime in where they set up ,,,,,,,,I am between turn 1 and turn 2 ,,,,,,,,ROAD APPLES ,,,,Walfish  953NUT ,,,,Squonk ,,,,,Aldon,,,,,TEAM RULZ,,,,,,,,all  within  rock throwing distance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DINO should be present,,,Chime in Mike !!!!!!!!,,,,briNG Lawn chairs,,,,,,every one becomes nomadic during the day,,,,,OH,,,,,,,damn   be sure to find the Wheelhorsemen and family,,,,,,,,,,amazing design.....AND PAINT

YOU WILL MEET JEFF,,,,,,,ALWAYS ON THE MOVE,,,,,,,,,A/C MAN 

,,,,,,...........find Bill Jenkins,,,,,i respect him,,,,and his tables of parts,,,,,,, are show stoppers.......Be sure to get your ID BADGE,,,,,,,get a very good hot dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and cell phones now work!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANT REPRODUCE THIS ECHO MADNESS,,,,,,,,,      ABOVE ALL    THIS IS A REUNION,,,,,,

I WILL BE HERE Wednesday,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU ALL WILL,,,,,,,EXCUSE MY TYPING FRIENDS,,,,,,,,SIGHT LOSS IS GAINING A FOOTHOLD ,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,NOT FOR NOW...NOT THIS YEAR,,,,,,,,

HOWARD,,,,857 hORSE,,,,,,,,,,GLAD I STOPPED IN,,,,,,

• Excellent 3