ebinmaine

What do you WISH you KNEW BEFORE your first Resto/Repaint?

953 nut
6 minutes ago, Johndeereelfman said:

prep work is the key to a great finish. Take your time and don't be in a hurry to finish the project.

:text-yeahthat:     Johndeerelfman has a thread on here about an RJ  he did for his Son that is loaded wit good information.

• Like 2

Johndeereelfman

Yeah, speaking of not being in a hurry!!! Restoration is still in process and that was started two years. :D

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      WANTED - Looking to buy any wheelhorse round hood tractors in the United Kingdom. Good prices paid. Collection from anywhere in the United Kingdom. 

Also interested in attachments. 

Thanks 

• CNCJerry
      By CNCJerry
      Shot in the dark here but I will ask. My 314-8 lost a fight with a rough tree branch and my plastic fly wheel fan was destroyed, item KH10124, part 13 in the below diagram. I have tried my usual local part places and google searched my butt off and no luck finding one. Anyone out there have a yard full of wheel horses that can get me a used one? Any other options out there for a replacement? Why did Kolher think it was good ideas to make this part out of plastic?
      I am working on reverse engineering my broken one to see if I can 3D print one close enough to work but it is a though design to model.

• FrankFL
      By FrankFL
      June 27, 23 I live in Belleview, FL 34420 and looking for a wheel horse mid-mount grader blade.  frankroe47@gmail.com   I can travel to pick up if reasonable price or will pay shipping. Condition is not too important, if it can be fixed.
    • Jacktanman
      By Jacktanman
      Hello all, I am a new private in the army and have just been assigned to fix an old 416-8. Within the past year the v-belt snapped and it has not been touched since just sitting in the garage. I have looked online and a quick search has shown 0 manuals that have the v belt as shown. Are there are manuals or videos out there that can help me with this v-belt replacement and potentially more repairs once I get into it more? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      PVT Jack Tanner
    • TIMOTHY McCLELLAN
      By TIMOTHY McCLELLAN
      Need to know PTO belt length for 1990 310-8 36 " Rear Discharge mower deck !