Are you still there ?????  Go home, he ain't coming!     :ychain:

• Haha 3

Big_Red_Fred
13 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Are you still there ?????  Go home, he ain't coming!     :ychain:

I Za teasin Eric the Logger

• Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Fred What kinda trouble did you cause today?

• Like 3

AMC RULES

• Haha 4

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: I imagine BRF's "Chimichanga Express" ...

is like that once it hits your belly.    :lol:  

Related image

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Big_Red_Fred
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@#$%^  ^&*(  9)_+)((*&*^&% Truck Drivers

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
7 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Trouble! !??!!

Him???

6 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

@#$%^  ^&*(  9)_+)((*&*^&% Truck Drivers

Hey...ummm...excuse me there driver... lemme help ya there.... ya seems ta have a bit of my building on ya...

• Like 2

Sarge

I'd like to know why they always pull that crap when it's cold outside ?

Worst part is fixing the truck in a cold shop after the deed - did that twice with the same idiot , same door .

Sarge

Big_Red_Fred
10 hours ago, Sarge said:

I'd like to know why they always pull that crap when it's cold outside ?

Worst part is fixing the truck in a cold shop after the deed - did that twice with the same idiot , same door .

Sarge

Now their sending me for a drug test ? Figure thAT out ? Like i said, there comes a time to close your box & hang it up

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sarge

Yup , amen to that - I just couldn't take it anymore and pretty much got out from dealing with just too much stupid .

I think it really became worse - as I've gotten older now I can't do the heavy work being a Laborer - so us older ones are generally stuck being a highway flagger so instead of repairing their idiot mistakes I have to deal with ALL of the idiots on the highway . Cars are generally the worst , but there are a new crop of young drivers that think 40 tons can be driven like a Ferrari - inertia proves otherwise but I'm getting pretty sick of being the target of things that far outweigh me - due to injuries I can't outrun them anymore either ...no idea how some of them can even get a CDL .

How are your hands , arms and back holding up from wrenching for so long ? I've got too many joints that are shot to count from it , didn't help when I moved from that into construction but if you're going to be dumb enough to do it - better be tough ...

Sarge

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
26 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Yup , amen to that - I just couldn't take it anymore and pretty much got out from dealing with just too much stupid .

I think it really became worse - as I've gotten older now I can't do the heavy work being a Laborer - so us older ones are generally stuck being a highway flagger so instead of repairing their idiot mistakes I have to deal with ALL of the idiots on the highway . Cars are generally the worst , but there are a new crop of young drivers that think 40 tons can be driven like a Ferrari - inertia proves otherwise but I'm getting pretty sick of being the target of things that far outweigh me - due to injuries I can't outrun them anymore either ...no idea how some of them can even get a CDL .

How are your hands , arms and back holding up from wrenching for so long ? I've got too many joints that are shot to count from it , didn't help when I moved from that into construction but if you're going to be dumb enough to do it - better be tough ...

Sarge

Please be careful Sarge, I am a glass guy and have put a few windshields in through the years from people hitting the flagman! 

Randy

Sarge

Yeah -  I can imagine as I've broken two myself , sorry about that . Nothing major damaged , just bruised up pretty good and really pi$$ed off , only one driver ever stopped after hitting me . Interstate 80 has gotten so dangerous in our work region it's getting hard to get anyone to go out there and work to protect us and the public - Illinois has some pretty nasty penalties for hitting a worker but it hasn't seemed to make any difference . Worst days are when the crew has to work over the center line on the joints - my job is to push traffic all over onto the shoulder as far as possible and when they tailgate each other I'm the target - dented a car fender this summer again with my right hip . I'll have my 20yrs in November of 2018 - think it's time to move on to something a little quieter .

Sarge

19richie66

Well Fred is stuck in the hospital for another day. Says he has pneumonia. Sad way to spend Christmas but he says has pretty nurses. Said to tell everyone " I'll be back soon".  I say get well Fred. Take care of yourself. Have a Merry Christmas (somehow ) my friend!

• Like 5

ClassicTractorProfessor

Not good...sorry to hear you're spending Christmas in the hospital @Big_Red_Fred get well soon friend...we will all be praying for you

• Like 3

JPWH

@Big_Red_Fred Sorry to hear you are in the hospital on Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and you're and get well Soon. 

• Like 3

953 nut

5a415b5f63a24_Getwellredtractor.jpg.356b0009eb91ab0da0b89391626daf99.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred Sorry to hear you are in the hospital , but how many times have you been told "quit dancing naked outside in the winter  " and keep your hands off the nurses. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

AMC RULES

Don't let the chimichanga's get you bro. 

:pray:  Godspeed on your recovery.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 2

Sarge

Send the bill to the driver that took out the shop door - get well soon...

Sarge

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Thanks Everyone, im back home, real sore on back & chest, they found blood clots, so its not over yet ! That aint stopping me from BIG SHOW hahaha, just another set back , I'll ride with ACman@elcamino/wheelhorse, @953 nut @19richie66 @Sarge @JPWH @AMC RULES

• Like 5

squonk
22 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Big_Red_Fred Sorry to hear you are in the hospital , but how many times have you been told "quit dancing naked outside in the winter  " and keep your hands off the nurses. 

Sounds like you speak from experience! :banana-wrench:

• Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk My only problem with the dance is trying to hook my suspenders on my love handles.

• Haha 2

squonk
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk My only problem with the dance is trying to hook my suspenders on my love handles.

Just put a belt on first! 

https://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-accessories/mens-suspenders/50872.aspx?processor=content

• Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Why wear a belt if you are dancing naked?

• Haha 1

squonk
15 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Why wear a belt if you are dancing naked?

To keep you suspenders from hitting you in the face! :)

Or from "Ringing the Bell" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1