Ed Kennell

I'm Baaack

WHX??

Backstraps & onions for supper!...Yum!  Get them tenderloins out first... one of my pet peeves is dried out tenders! :angry-nono::ychain:

Sorry to hear Eric, bet on being on 95 you were cruising too.  Have stopped many a times to help a motorist that that happened to and have had it happen to myself more than once.  Glad no one got hurt!

ericj

thanks no one was hurt, just rudely awakened when I slammed the brakes. I was cruising seeing how it was after 2 am in the morning. I was rolling about 80 when I hit him, so it could have been a lot worse.

I've been having a lot of car problems ever since, my other van had the Bendix 10 ABS brake system, which has now failed causing a real hard pedal. Then the car my son has been driving died, blew a head gasket. been working 5 ten hour days and working on the car till after 10 at night this week. Have parts on order from a junk yard to replace the ABS  on my van with standard power brakes, hope to get that job done over Christmas shut down. Bought a car from my daughter's boy friends mom for her, but for us till I get other cars back up and running, bought a used van for the wife till I can rebuild her van, bought a cheap used van for parts to fix her's. The only original vehicle I have running now is my 93 Dodge Ram 2500 with the cummins engine and getting 19 to almost 21 mpg driving it back and forth to work. With the snow today I'm done driving it for now, the under side is to good of shape and rust free, to drive on these salt covered roads. Slowly but surly I will get them back up and running

eric j