Sparky

Commando stack install

Aldon

Looks good!

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I have a couple of Bud's stacks that I have not mounted yet and have been wondering it I need to add a support to them . Any body have any thoughts on the subject.

Sparky
16 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I have a couple of Bud's stacks that I have not mounted yet and have been wondering it I need to add a support to them . Any body have any thoughts on the subject.

The two I have are very light and I saw no reason to add support. The chrome piece is plumbing drain tubing and is a very light material. Did he make differant sizes? Maybe the ones you have are larger?

elcamino/wheelhorse

My stacks look about the same size and they don't weigh much. Maybe I will get around to installing them one of these days.

Retired Wrencher

Mike nice job on the stack.:handgestures-thumbupright:  Is it quiet? Nice looking C/8 there. Does yours charge the battery?

Sparky
3 minutes ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

Mike nice job on the stack.:handgestures-thumbupright:  Is it quiet? Nice looking C/8 there. Does yours charge the battery?

Thanks Gary! It's quieter than the original muffler. The starter/gen on this one works perfectly, charges up just fine.

swisstrac

very nice operation of cutting the exhaust pipe !  ++++  beautiful muffler

• Like 1

artfull dodger

Need a super like button.  Getting the urge to get one his smaller ones like yours for my diesel commando 8.  Mike the Aspie

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:

Related image

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
22 hours ago, Sparky said:

Thanks Gary! It's quieter than the original muffler. The starter/gen on this one works perfectly, charges up just fine.

That is good most of mine that I had did not. I check into having  them rebuilt locally and they told me it was not worth the $$$ because of the parts where cheap not worth the effort = China parts.