Big_Red_Fred

Gt14

Big_Red_Fred

I was asked today if im a Collector of:wh: ? I said NOPE, i have 1 at home with me, a C125, My Son Gathers them, I fix them but only 1 stays with me, i have no need to collect at this moment in Life, but its fun to be on here, Soon Alex the farmer will be on here & You Boyz can Razz him bout this Old Geek LOL 

• Like 2

ebinmaine
39 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Need to include @ebinmaine in there too, he sneaks in a few good jabs of his own from time to time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for thinkin' of me Dick... I think...

:ROTF:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

dells68
37 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

So much for the Chimmy Chongas ! Revert to marsh mellow launcher

Hold on Big Fred.  Wait just a minute!  Which do you think would run more people off, marshmallows or stinky chimichanga farts?:banana-explosion:  I say the farts, chimichangas taste a whole lot better going down too!

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred
1 minute ago, dells68 said:

Hold on Big Fred.  Wait just a minute!  Which do you think would run more people off, marshmallows or stinky chimichanga farts?:banana-explosion:  I say the farts, chimichangas taste a whole lot better going down too!

Alex helped me install a Suicide Seat for 857 Horse to roll them chonga's so they dont burn hahahaha ! Now a Launcher, have to mount a Turret for Eric in Maine to shoot Marsh Mellows now, Gesse my work is never done LOL 

• Like 2

dells68

Well, seemed like you wanted protection and what better protection than some stinky gas and getting to enjoy some good food in the process.  All this talk of chimichangas has got me wanting some - El Burrito Loco is just down the street!

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Hmmmm @953 nut & @elcamino/wheelhorse

Just now, dells68 said:

Well, seemed like you wanted protection and what better protection than some stinky gas and getting to enjoy some good food in the process.  All this talk of chimichangas has got me wanting some - El Burrito Loco is just down the street!

Dont Tell @ohiofarmer im setting up a Taco Bell stand

Hmmmm @953 nut & @elcamino/wheelhorse Whats in store for these Good Ole Soldiers Hmmmmm:bow-blue:

Now the Woman came into the Den, You Boys having fun Hun ? She's teasing me, shaking that thang at me LOL, No thanks, i gave at the office

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
31 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Now a Launcher, have to mount a Turret for Eric in Maine to shoot Marsh Mellows now

HAHAHA:text-goodpost:

MY honey says Absolutely !!

Funny thing.. We google-searched marshmallow launcher before you wrote that... they look fun.:handgestures-thumbupright:

She also says what about a potato launcher???

I know I know  :text-offtopic: again... It's BRF's fault I swear !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

953 nut
36 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

what about a potato launcher?

:angry-tappingfoot:               :text-offtopic:              That would need to be a mashed potato launcher, some folks cant chew well.    :ychain:

• Like 2

ebinmaine
33 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:angry-tappingfoot:               :text-offtopic:              That would need to be a mashed potato launcher, some folks cant chew well.    :ychain:

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

@953 nut Dick I think we need @Ed Kennell take part in this discussion before it slides down the slope to the moderators. Things are not looking good and with Christmas just around the corner you would think the boys would not be acting up. I see Santa's :wh: hauling a big trailer load of coal around Red Square this year.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19richie66

I'm staying out of this. Unless you start slinging mashed potatoes........ then I would have to grab some gravy and rolls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred Now that all types of foods , delivery systems , and resulting gases have been discussed what about the GT 14 ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Big_Red_Fred
8 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Big_Red_Fred Now that all types of foods , delivery systems , and resulting gases have been discussed what about the GT 14 ?

:occasion-xmas::bow-blue::woohoo:

Alex the Farmer said he want's a 300 Mag more then a GT14 ? Said who needs that when he has a D200, the Everything Tractor hahahaha, He's Hooked, Another 953/Elninowheelhorse has been born:bow-blue:

I'm going to Breakfast, any of you Ole Boyz going along ?

squonk

I hope you're eating outside! smellie_fire.gif.62b1bf53321a931652b16782ea86aca3.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

I'm going to Breakfast, any of you Ole Boyz going along ?

Got the cowboy coffee cookin'

Big_Red_Fred

Im heading to the GT14 so 953 can look at sum Pics, the one down the road from me, not Ohio, he wants 800, with a deck, you all tell me what its worth ? He got it for Free

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Don't forget your camera BRF. 

Related imageImage result for bounty paper towels

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

953 nut
6 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

he wants 800, with a deck, you all tell me what its worth ? He got it for Free

:text-offtopic:                          Oh, never mind, turns out you are back on topic, kind of took me by surprise there!                :ychain:

The fact that it was left to him by hid deceased father in law has nothing to do with the value.

If it is in excellent shape and starts and drives well a GT-14 is worth every penny of his asking price. Looking at the photo you shared I bet it is a nice one.

6 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

heading to the GT14 so 953 can look at sum Pics

:woohoo:                               :wwp:                                    :text-coolphotos:

Ed Kennell
22 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@953 nut Dick I think we need @Ed Kennell take part in this discussion before it slides down the slope to the moderators. Things are not looking good and with Christmas just around the corner you would think the boys would not be acting up. I see Santa's :wh: hauling a big trailer load of coal around Red Square this year.

Sorry Jim,  I wouldn't even attempt to stop this landside.  You and Dick are on your own to save this one from self destruction.

After spending 4 days in secluded paradise,  I have no desire to get in this food fight.   

Check out my    I'm  Baack   post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred
3 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-offtopic:                          Oh, never mind, turns out you are back on topic, kind of took me by surprise there!                :ychain:

The fact that it was left to him by hid deceased father in law has nothing to do with the value.

If it is in excellent shape and starts and drives well a GT-14 is worth every penny of his asking price. Looking at the photo you shared I bet it is a nice one.

:woohoo:                               :wwp:                                    :text-coolphotos:

I drove down for nothing, atleast it was close to home, not a 1000 miles round trip, they forgot , had to be at a Church gathering im told ? He said come Monday, i have to work, see how day goes, i need my DOT Physical, my card runs out Friday, just 4 more years & they can have it, On the other hand i did take 800 with me to hold it, if i do get it, put with the C125, was a nice day for a drive, traffic stunk

• Sad 1

Big_Red_Fred

Before i call it a Night, is the Engine in a GT14 same as a C145 ? K321 ? or Different, I have that 1 im rebuilding

• Excellent 1

Sparky
3 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Before i call it a Night, is the Engine in a GT14 same as a C145 ? K321 ? or Different, I have that 1 im rebuilding

Same basic motor, I think only the oil pan is differant. The GT is a solid mount and the C145 would be a rubber mount.

• Like 1

Aldon

A lot of GT14 motors were breakerless....

same block

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

I was just wondering, The C145 Motor goes in the 125 regardless, thus the K301 goes thru a rebuild to, I will try to make that 14 Alex the Farmers tractor this week, he said he will give up the 516H then with a deck, then ill swap in the 1100 eaton after the motor rebuild

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred It is now Thursday and you still haven't given an answer on the Gt purchase? What's going on ? 

• Like 2