953 nut

Happy Thanksgiving to all

SylvanLakeWH

All the best to all of you this Thanksgiving Day!

Much to be thankful for...

Godspeed and Safe Travels!

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

JC 1965

:text-yeahthat: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.    :thumbs2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at RedSquare. Hope everyone has a wonderful day spent with their loved ones

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

KC9KAS

:text-yeahthat::text-goodpost:

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Related image

Image result for happy thanksgiving gif

Related image

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

Digger 66

Happy Thanksgiving all......

• Like 3

oliver2-44

Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless you and your families.

• Like 6

PeacemakerJack

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Red Square!  May you have a great day of relaxation and fellowship with your friends and family.

8FD6D1BA-EB3E-49B6-BD9A-89C41491790E.jpeg.e3d3945b85ad567f0d25343b655f1ff9.jpeg

(A fresh pic just taken of/from my family to yours!)

For those who are serving or have family serving away from home this thanksgiving Day we thank you for your service so that we can enjoy these blessings of freedom.

Most at importantly that we thank God for the amazing blessings that are afforded to us and that we so often take for granted living in this great Nation—Under God. I’m going to insert a quote from one of our founding fathers and signers of the Declaration of Independence concerning this thought.  He wrote this Thanksgiving Day proclamation in 1796...

“And, together with our thanksgiving, earnest supplication to God is hereby recommended, for the forgiveness of our sins which have rendered us unworthy of the least of His mercies; and that by the sanctifying influence of His Spirit, our hearts and manners may be corrected, and we become a reformed and happy people – That He would direct and prosper the administration of the Government of the United States, and of this and other States in the Union – That He would still afford his blessings on our Trade, Agriculture, Fisheries and all the labors of our hands – That he would smile upon our University, and all seminaries of learning – That tyranny and usurpation may everywhere come to an end – That the nations who are contending for true liberty may still be succeeded by His Almighty aid – That every nation and society of men may be inspired with the knowledge and feeling of their natural and just rights, and enabled to form such systems of Civil Government as shall be fully adapted to promote and establish their social security and happiness – And, finally, that in the course of God’s Holy Providence, the great family of mankind may bow to the Scepter of the Prince of Peace, so that mutual friendship and harmony may universally prevail.” —Samuel Adams (then governor of Massachusetts)

God bless you guys and your families and thank you for all your advice and input throughout this last year!

Edited by PeacemakerJack
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 2

stevasaurus

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...it's a nice day to grill a big turkey.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

formariz

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Red Square and many thanks for all the help,entertainment, sharing of knowledge ,ideas and services through out many years.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

Vinylguy

To all RedSquare members, Lola and I Wish you a most wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

I am especially thankful to all our Veterans and to our military currently serving at home and overseas.:USA:

A thought just occurred to me. I wonder how many of our military currently serving us in lands far away are Wheel Horse owners?

Probably more than one would think. I am thankful for this forum and all the great people we have met along this journey.

Every time I work my old commando it's like climbing on a time machine that takes me back to a time when jobs and opportunity

outnumbered  those who needed them. There are far more things that bring us together in this great land than there are that divide us.

I am thankful for the Pond family who created one of the greatest products ever. I wonder if Elmer and Cecil ever imagined how their

products would bring so many people together.

God bless you all.

Terry & Lola Dennis

Edited by Vinylguy
  • Like 6
  • Excellent 3

roadapples

:text-yeahthat:Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

• Like 5

ACman

CF514188-BEA7-4671-930C-27230996868E.gif.0e42d73b4e376925a8b0964ea914ac63.gif everyone...well maybe not everyone 4FFF1BA0-084C-4247-84A3-020A15A042B2.gif.80ce040a8eeb1fd41d701a50d2ec307c.gif... :lol:

Here @Ed Kennell this is just for you ... 1DB9AE98-32F2-4B1A-A12F-E201429A67A1.gif.3ecbaa77d1e4b6c3eac335898088a177.gifF82FA914-B735-44E9-BB3D-FB87F17212D2.gif.5e3439eacf010d29c1a4b9780acb2651.gif happy hunting. :)

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Ed Kennell

Thanks Jeff,  but I got my gobbler at Giant Food Store....$0.29/lb X20lb=$5.80.

About the same price as one 12ga 3 1/2 " magnum turkey shell.   :party::party:

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:     :angry-nono:

thanksgiving-turkey-meme-1

Image result for happy thanksgiving gif

Related image

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4