KohlerJohn

Deck Modification

KohlerJohn

My Wheelhorse decks are rusted out and not repairable.  Has anyone adapted a MTD or other brand deck to a Wheelhorse?

Skipper

Get one that fits is my best recommandation. They are rather easy to find. Try this forums classifieds, wanted and also someone may come along on this thread to offer you one. There is also the sites vendors, and a number of forum members that sell spare parts.

Craigs List I'm sure you are familiar with ;-)

As to why I would not try to adapt one. I have tried it on other non WH tractors, and it is a troublesome thing to get it running just right.

Happy hunting

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:

If you don't find a WH deck by spring,   come North to the BIG SHOW in Pee Aaa.

• Like 4

953 nut

:WRS:           Skipper has provided some good advice, The work involved in converting another brand would be too much to justify. In addition to Craig's List and the local trader paper you could place an ad on this site.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/wanted/?do=form&d=2

Local tractor shows could be a good option. and as Ed said there will be lots of them at the Big Show in PA this June.

• Like 2