Spokane Dave

1961 Wheel Horse Suburban Followed me home to get freshened up

WHX??

Sounds like you done did good then. We hope you find another one... :wwp: !!!! As rare as they are tho in your parts we may have to import one fer ya tho .... hear tell there are plenty in PEEE AAA! :lol:

• Haha 1

Spokane Dave
On 1/25/2018 at 4:01 PM, WHX14 said:

Sounds like you done did good then. We hope you find another one... :wwp: !!!! As rare as they are tho in your parts we may have to import one fer ya tho .... hear tell there are plenty in PEEE AAA! :lol:

Yea they are a tuff find out here in the wild west, but that just adds to the challenge, and I love a challenge.

My next victim will be the 1966 case 120 I am doing for me (name sake), and I will be rigging it up with hydraulics to control and drive blower / blade / rear attachments

Unfortunately I am in the process of  moving unexpectedly into my mother in laws house we inherited, and renting our old place out. The new place lacks in garage space so I am going to throw up a 14x24 man cave to get me through a couple years till we move again :roll: more out on the edge of town where I have room and big shop to further increase the heard

• Like 2