TIGman

Late fall cleanup

Adams94

I'm still sweeping leaves today and it tried to spit snow!

• Like 1

12Horse Paladin

I've got a 312-8 and would love a 1054....so, love the pics!

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:              Welcome back @TIGman, haven't heard from you for a while. I too will be doing leaf pick up the next few days.

• Like 1

cleat
18 hours ago, Adams94 said:

I'm still sweeping leaves today and it tried to spit snow!

My yard is now white and there are still a few leaves on some trees.

I guess I will clean those up in the spring.

Snow blade is on the 520HC, 2 stage blower gets to rest this winter as I put the big 72" 2 stage on my diesel tractor with cab.

5a12ce052cd4e_Tractorhaulinggarbageonburnday2.JPG.9ee8a928d465a5d3552e5ff452186d18.JPG

This is an old picture with the small wheels still on.

Cleat

• Like 3

TIGman
7 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:              Welcome back @TIGman, haven't heard from you for a while. I too will be doing leaf pick up the next few days.

Been working a lot of hours at the shop..... $$$ but not much time to play on the computer.... :/

I will try not to be a stranger and sneak on when I can. ;-)

• Thanks 1

Pollack Pete
7 hours ago, cleat said:

My yard is now white and there are still a few leaves on some trees.

I guess I will clean those up in the spring.

Snow blade is on the 520HC, 2 stage blower gets to rest this winter as I put the big 72" 2 stage on my diesel tractor with cab.

5a12ce052cd4e_Tractorhaulinggarbageonburnday2.JPG.9ee8a928d465a5d3552e5ff452186d18.JPG

This is an old picture with the small wheels still on.

Cleat

Nice Mahindra.What model is it?I bought an Emax25 last winter with a 54 in front mount blower and heated cab.Nothing like that heated cab when the wind is blowing. 

cleat

Actually, this is a Dong Feng 304.

Chinese tractor with a 30HP 3 cyl. engine and 8 speed shuttle shift gear drive.

Some may doubt Chinese quality, but I have had this for 6 years and it is still the best running machine I have ever had.

Including all of my vehicles.

Best part was I bought this machine new for $13,000 CDN including a 72" finishing mower that I sold for $1200. Snow blower I bought a year later also new for around 2000 including all the hydraulics.

Only repair maintenance has been a battery, one window latch, and replaced a leaking low pressure fuel pump ($50.00 part).

Starts instantly (never seen a diesel do that, even in the cold and this machine does not have glow plugs).

I ran all summer on two tanks of fuel including running my wood chipper for several hours.

I did upgrade the tires to a larger size from an identical machine that came with the larger tires.

5a1354c54634e_Largevssmallwheelsandtires1.jpg.cc29cdb948acfb20af18b9e5ff92440a.jpg

Tractor looks and works much better now.

I loaded the rears with about 550 lbs of plumbing anti-freeze.

Traction is awesome now, rarely need 4X4 any more.

Heated cab is awesome and with all the windows open and fan running, it is good in the summer as well.

Enjoy you Mahindra, your back will thank you every time you lift something with the loader you used to lift by hand.

Talking about lifting, if you get a set of pallet forks you can move even more things.

5a1356985cd35_Forks3.jpg.dd2903485bcdc7c1c7987ecb0cd2d564.jpg

Cleat

• Excellent 1

Tankman

Still blowing leaves with a Little Wonder, tow with a hitch I made.

Funny how it works so well when the neighbors are out of town. :wacko:

Smaller leaf removal, backpack blower.

One Horse wears a blade rear 'round, my old Allis-Chalmers sports his mid-mount grader blade.

Keeps the stone drives rut free! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Sarge

Still picking up leaves here and mowing areas that refuse to stop growing - late November is not normally a time we have to deal with this stuff but this year is an odd one . Put a lot of hours on the Mow n Vac and the 16 Auto this past few weeks trying to keep up . Most folks in town have given up trying to take care of the leaves since the trees are still dropping them so late in the year - no fun doing this stuff at sub-40*F and windy days . I'm usually loaded for bear for snow removal by now - but not this year .

Sarge