Please put your 2018 WHCC Show Pictures in the new 2018 WHCC show picture forum. Enjoy the show!

Brian Lynch

Good Day From Wellsville, NY

New to this forum but old hand at WH tractors. I own a 520H and a C160 Automatic. Both get used frequently. The 520 is my primary snow remover. It is equipped with a 2 stage front mount snow blower. The C160 Auto is the garden machine with a rear mounted tiller on that one. I worked for an old established Wheel Horse dealer 30+ years ago. Spent a couple years there and became well versed in everything WH built from 1950s to current tractors of 1987. The biggest seller then was the 312-8 speed with a 42" side discharge deck. Those folks usually came back and bought a front plow, chains and wheel weights.

• Like 9

:greetings-wavingyellow:       :WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.d490b185fe027b37d49ea41500ba3e98.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.9bdc5009698cb0a6c7fbf779714c7bfd.png

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:, bought my first :wh: brand new in 1998 a 520H and have acquired attachments through the the years and yes the 2stage blower for winter duties, Jeff.

download.jpg.a37ff9acaedb976f9adbb4a2d399ad0c.jpgWellsville= Texas Hots and giant pies!!! :banana-dreads:

images.jpg.f74a08c51d918bcb48895aa5a9cd6e52.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

:WRS:                 Glad to have you with us.           :wwp:

On 11/18/2017 at 9:15 AM, Brian Lynch said:

New to this forum but old hand at WH tractors. I own a 520H and a C160 Automatic. Both get used frequently. The 520 is my primary snow remover. It is equipped with a 2 stage front mount snow blower. The C160 Auto is the garden machine with a rear mounted tiller on that one. I worked for an old established Wheel Horse dealer 30+ years ago. Spent a couple years there and became well versed in everything WH built from 1950s to current tractors of 1987. The biggest seller then was the 312-8 speed with a 42" side discharge deck. Those folks usually came back and bought a front plow, chains and wheel weights.

Howdy, neighbor! :)