Vincez

Parts for 310-8 Wheel Horse Tractor???

Vincez

Took my Wheel Horse 310-8 tractor in for service to the local Toro distributor who used to service Wheel Horse.  They told me that I was going to need the following parts, yet, these parts are discontinued.  Is there some place I can buy them new, used, or re-manufactured???

(1) KOHLER Carburetor Assembly (Wheel Horse Part Number - KH10276  // Vendor Part Number - 47 053 04)

(2) Kohler Fuel Pump Assy. (Wheel Horse Part Number - KH10319  //  Vendor Part Number - 47 559 04)

(3) Fuel Line(s) - (Wheel Horse Part Number - KH10130  //  Vendor Part Number - X-174-2)

(4) PTO Safety Switch Module

Wishin4a416

I bet if you put an ad in the wanted section, you could get them all.  You can buy fuel line locally at an auto parts store and you can rebuild the Carb. Fuel pumps are on ebay. "aftermarket"

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:  and the power take off switches probably only need the terminal lugs and wires cleaned.

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

And how much did the banditos quote you on a price for parts and labor for what all of us   on this site do as a hobby?

• Like 2

Vincez

I don't know what the charges will be as yet, in that, I need to get the part to them.  They picked up my tractor for $60; I assume the basic diagnosis was another $60 and I am npo further than when I gave them the tractor...  Also, they can't seem to tell me how to fix the PTO clutch "safety switch";  I replace the finger switches twice but couldn't get it to work, so I am jump-starting the tractor - - any suggestions?

• Sad 2

Ed Kennell

Have you checked all the safety switches?     Do you have the wiring diagram for your tractor and a Volt/ Ohm meter?

Edited by Ed Kennell

richmondred01

I've got rebuilt carbs and the pto switch.

the gas line is cheap and available at auto parts store. 

Pm me if you want the carb and pto switch. 

• Like 1