Schorchy

Bolt Size

D-250

Cant find the right size Bolt and Thread ! Please help , I've lost most of my Hair !

WH-BOLT.jpg

Edited by Schorchy

:WRS:   Though you didn't tell us, I presume you are talking about a D-250. They were made in Europe and would probably be Metric.

Looks like a 10mm from the pic - could be 1.5 or 1.25 thread depending if it's coarse or fine .

Sarge

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Schorchy said:

Found it ,,, It's a 14mm 1.50 pitch

Adding the part number so a search later on should bring it up

Part number 251064 and no longer available from Toro.

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Walnut1

I am selling my 1976 Wheel HorseD-250. I believe this was the first year they produced theD-250. Tractor runs good. Package include a 60" mower deck and a tiller. Tiller has been welded. I am asking $2000 OBO. Tractor must be picked up. Please call (217) 249-3793 or email anderson.jeffreyalan@gmail.com

• By 19richie66
      I have a toro Continental “R” series parts manual and owners manual. Not sure if it the same as the Wheelhorse D250 but it has some good reference as far as wiring and other illustrations. Mods, If in wrong section, I apologize. Please feel free to move it. 

• By lak1965

New used fork from ebay shifter assembly with spring and bearings. Tomorrow I will upload a picture of a tool we made to reinstall the fork keeping spring and ball in place.
    • By Walnut1
      I am selling my 1976 Wheel Horse D-250.  I believe this was the first year they produced the D-250.  Tractor runs good.  Package include a 60" mower deck and a tiller.  Tiller has been welded.  I am asking $2500 OBO.  Tractor must be picked up.
      Please call (217) 249-3793 or email anderson.jeffreyalan@gmail.com for more details or to schedule a time to look at tractor.

• By 6wheeler
      Ok. Getting the equipment ready for garden work. I have the D-250 in for its service. I was looking at the front tires. I really hate those factory "Implement/golf cart" tires it has. They are 18X8.50-8's. I would like some tri-ribs on the front. But, it seems none are available. I do not want the Deestone 4 ribs either. So? here is the question. What will fit? Is there a size I can use on these factory rims? Any help help is appreciated.     Pat