PeacemakerJack

MCACN!

Howie

I was going to ask you if you saw the Rockford Firebird. On that 71 I had to pull out my GTOAA identification guide on the color 

because i couldn't remember because it looks like the 70 Orbit orange to me.

There is a local show here someone brings a Henry J gasser, not near as nice as that one though. Some of these old builds look

scary to me. Although they do look cool! local guy has a 55 Chevy with the straight front axle been sitting in his building for years.

• Like 1

LengerichKA88

Not near as old, but a Classic were it still around today.. this whole thread makes me miss my first car, 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham. Had the blue velour pillow top seats, 307 H/O, and 44k original miles when I got it in 2006. I put a K40 whip antenna on it and used to talknto truckers to find the speed traps😂. I was the 4th owner, but it was bought off the showroom floor by my great aunt. When she passed, my aunt and uncle kept it, gave it to my mom when she was in need of a vehicle (she’s 4’9”, was hilarious to see her drive this boat😂), and she gave it to me for my 18th Birthday.  I’ve told the wife several times, I will have one of these again, even if it means the kids can’t go to college haha. Used to be able to find them around here for 500-1000 in really good shape, now you’re lucky to find one with a decent body and the engine/trans still in it for less than 5k. 

69FD8931-F07A-46E9-BF3C-43DA26721C09.jpeg

• Like 1