stevasaurus

Do You Recognize this Guy??

stevasaurus

Trying to help out @ricksrj58...seems he sold a horse to the guy in the grey shirt standing behind the wagon at last years show.  Somehow they lost contacts and Rick wants to get the horse out of his stable.  If you hold down the Ctrl key and hit the +, you can enlarge the picture...use Ctrl - to get back to the right size.  If anyone knows who this guy is...please let us know.  Thank You  :occasion-xmas:

image.jpeg

CasualObserver

deleted post... never mind... wrong guy.

Edited by CasualObserver

AMC RULES

Jason, in this pict...Denny Clark is in the middle of Don & me. 

image.jpeg

But, I thought the guy in question...is this guy I've circled below.  :dunno:

Inkedimage.jpeg.1a9c0c41280030d0e22782b8730c1414_LI.jpg.11d1bb0fe227a9c7924f9155deba6126.jpg

CasualObserver
5 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

But, I thought the guy in question...is this guy I've circled below.  :dunno:

Yessir.... already removed my hasty and incorrect comment.

WHX??

Sorry Steve don't recognize him ....any chance ther is a better pic of him in the RS group photo for '16 or is he not a member here? Any chance he is  WHCC member?

Still say Craig and Don are stongarming & threatening Denny to sell them one of his prized tractors tho.... they look pretty mean with those batons! Don's either reaching in that pocket for a sammich  .....or a knife! :ychain: :ROTF:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

c-series don

Here's a little hint- I never go ANYWHERE without my knife!!!! 

• Like 4

ricksrj58

he bought the tractor from someone else,i just agreed to haul it to my place so he could pick it up in a couple of weeks.either he lost my number and address or something else happened.

WHX??
2 hours ago, ricksrj58 said:

he bought the tractor from someone else,i just agreed to haul it to my place so he could pick it up in a couple of weeks.either he lost my number and address or something else happened.

Ahh the helpfulness of other members :handgestures-thumbupright:

Heaven forbid & hopefully he just lost your number.  Seems kinda odd tho after more than a year  he hasn't tried to track you down Rick. Happen to remember who he brought the tractor from?

ricksrj58

i have no idea who the seller was.

stevasaurus

@roadapples  Would you take a look at this thread...Squonk seems to think this guy is from Conn.  :)

ACman

We all know  :rs:rules...but there’s those Facebook groups too (WHCC for one) . Maybe try there too but this guy doesn’t do the Facebook thing :naughty: . I can barely tune on my iPad :lol: !

roadapples

@stevasaurus  I don't recognize the man. Don't remember seeing him. Wish I could help....

• Like 1

ricksrj58

i was able to get a pic of the tractor,i believe it is a 1969 workhorse 700.this is the way he bought it.

DSC02135.JPG

c-series don

I definitely do not recognize that guy? I hope he's okay but kinda weird no ones heard from him. Maybe he's in the witness protection program after over hearing the conversation between me Craig and Denny ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Prolly still...  :think:

pondering that knife. 

ricksrj58

since i cannot seem to find this guy or anyone who knows him,it seems i have a new project tractor.i do know what he paid for it and i would have bought it for that price.i do hope he will be at the show next year so i can make things right with him.

• Excellent 1

stevasaurus

Well, it was a good try Rick...I would have thought we had a good chance to identify this guy.  Looking forward to next June.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

ricksrj58

yes it was and thanks for the help.and like you i am anxiously awaiting June's arrival

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by ricksrj58