pfrederi

Where are your winter Horses??

AMC RULES

A couple were gathered here.  

IMG_6226.thumb.JPG.50088413222e3f71acd1851261d4efbe.JPG

• Like 5

WVHillbilly520H

Locked n loaded, bring on the white stuff...

IMAG3789.jpg

• Like 5

pfrederi

Winter Horses are now in the workshop gassed and ready to go to work. Put the  mowers and leaf vac away but there are two stubborn tress that still have green leaves.... (fortunately they are not very big).

IMG_0188.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

slim67

I am ready to turn the white stuff red!

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

• Like 7

dclarke

Mine is sitting in the garage, ready to go. I just bought a cab for it, hope to get it picked up and mounted in the next few weeks. 

DSC06762.JPG

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

slim67
2 hours ago, dclarke said:

Mine is sitting in the garage, ready to go. I just bought a cab for it, hope to get it picked up and mounted in the next few weeks. 

DSC06762.JPG

Thats a clean looking 520 and looks well taken care of.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

dclarke
1 hour ago, slim67 said:

Thanks, Slim. I picked it up in August of '16 with 525 hours on it, so far I've only put 3 hours on it but I like it.  Last winter I went thru it and fixed what needed fixing, there's a thread on it in the restoration section titled "93 520 project, if you're interested. 

• Like 2

slim67
1 minute ago, dclarke said:

Thanks, Slim. I picked it up in August of '16 with 525 hours on it, so far I've only put 3 hours on it but I like it.  Last winter I went thru it and fixed what needed fixing, there's a thread on it in the restoration section titled "93 520 project, if you're interested. 

Ill give it a read Denny. Looks like you got a few others in your stable to.

c-series don

Here's part of the winter fleet. I've since put a Sweepster C-48 rotary broom on the C-141 for light snow and clean up. Not pictured is my Work Horse GT-1800 with 50" mid-mount grader blade for scraping up ice. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Are we gonna get to see that 1800GT too Don?  :wwp:

AMC RULES

Yeah, I have one of those old Rolle Bros tractors here too.   :greetings-clapyellow:

IMG_3624.JPG.a3b5f1903e4a3f01fb2a4044362c0345.JPGIMG_3318.JPG.6bb6efe0d2b7fa91c8178621e74eff41.JPG

IMG_6259.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 6
  • Excellent 3

c-series don

Sorry to get off topic, but you guys should have seen that place. One of the Rolle brothers told me that at one time they were the largest Wheel Horse dealer on the east coast. I have no reason not to believe him. The place was a Wheel Horse lovers dream. One time they let me into the parts room and I almost needed a moment alone 😳 You never went there for parts and they said that they had to order it. Nope they had it in stock. Man, I really miss that place!! 

• Like 3

dclarke
10 hours ago, c-series don said:

image.jpeg

I like your diploma, Don. Can you give us a closeup of it and the story behind? 

c-series don

Close up and the story tomorrow I hope. I've been busy as a one arm paper hanger!! 

• Like 1

jsPond

I picked up a single stage tall chute for my 315-8 a few weeks ago.  It's all ready to go aside from the tire chains which are still hanging on the wall.  I'm going to look at a cab this weekend.  If I come away with that I'll post a new pic.  I've never used a blower on a tractor before so I'm sure I have a learning experience ahead of me.  The blower is primarily for sidewalks and out thru the yard to get to the wood shed and things like that.  My driveway is gravel so I doubt I'll be using this to do it unless it freezes over smooth like it usually does.  That's what the Massey is for.  I'll eventually put the 5 foot power angle blade on it.

IMG_1384.JPG.906be7a4efdefdd6666a09a5051034ee.JPGIMG_1385.JPG.6ff5592ea3152959bd8bdee41122a8ee.JPG

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

WHX??
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, slim67 said:

Ill give it a read Denny. Looks like you got a few others in your stable to.

Somebody's gotta mention that :wicked: power setup Denny has on the blower! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

Terry M
On 11/27/2017 at 5:29 PM, slim67 said:

Everything Denny has is NICE!!!!

• Haha 1

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, jsPond said:

I picked up a single stage tall chute for my 315-8 a few weeks ago.  It's all ready to go aside from the tire chains which are still hanging on the wall.  I'm going to look at a cab this weekend.  If I come away with that I'll post a new pic.  I've never used a blower on a tractor before so I'm sure I have a learning experience ahead of me.  The blower is primarily for sidewalks and out thru the yard to get to the wood shed and things like that.  My driveway is gravel so I doubt I'll be using this to do it unless it freezes over smooth like it usually does.  That's what the Massey is for.  I'll eventually put the 5 foot power angle blade on it.

IMG_1384.JPG.906be7a4efdefdd6666a09a5051034ee.JPGIMG_1385.JPG.6ff5592ea3152959bd8bdee41122a8ee.JPG

I'd love to see ur 5' power angle plow for the lil MF, in the process of retrofitting an old heavy duty JD390 for my Kioti, and would like to get something for the eMax, Jeff.

jsPond
31 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

I'd love to see ur 5' power angle plow for the lil MF, in the process of retrofitting an old heavy duty JD390 for my Kioti, and would like to get something for the eMax, Jeff.

What kind of a pic are you looking for?  I know I have a couple of the tractor with the blade on but I can't find them at the moment.  Is that what you're looking for or are you looking for blade details?  This may have to wait until the blade is mounted and that could be a while if winter goes like it did the last two years.  Last year I never even put it on.  It does NOT mount on the loader arms if that's what you are thinking.

WVHillbilly520H
31 minutes ago, jsPond said:

What kind of a pic are you looking for?  I know I have a couple of the tractor with the blade on but I can't find them at the moment.  Is that what you're looking for or are you looking for blade details?  This may have to wait until the blade is mounted and that could be a while if winter goes like it did the last two years.  Last year I never even put it on.  It does NOT mount on the loader arms if that's what you are thinking.

Yes on the pics no on how it mounts as my first go around was a front frame mount with electric winch lift manual angle from a Power King now this JD blade for the Kioti, then the eMax blade looks complicated just wondering what the MF looks like and price was, thanks and no rush, Jeff.

IMAG2612.jpg

IMAG3737.jpg

$_1-2.jpeg

00X0X_g1z4IuxciO7_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

squonk
On 11/25/2017 at 7:42 AM, ebinmaine said:

2 snow shovels, and 2 crazy people that enjoy being outside doing yard work. 

In Maine no less! :) :banana-linedance: :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 2