Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I was getting my riding mower ready for another season, changed the oil, filter, and I tilted the mower on it’s side to change the blades, just as I do year after year (my tractor is about 12 years old!) so once I was done and I got the mower back I found this piece laying on the ground. I have carefully examined the deck and I can’t seem to find where this would go. I tried checking the manual and a couple websites to see if I could identify the piece and no luck, anyone know where this goes? Thank you in advance!
Being that there isn't any type of seller shoutout or seller recognition board, I wanted to mention it still.
Thanks to: (In no particular order)
- Lincoln at A-Ztractors (odds and ends parts and all around nice guy!)
- Kelly Holister (WH enthusiast and used parts seller here in Michigan)
- Lowell the Wheelhorseman1000 (great hitch and WH info)
- Carl in Swonton, OH. (not on the internet as he is one of those elderly types that does just fine without it. Super nice guy and used parts seller)
And Last but not least
- Paul (aka: oldredrider) for sending me a very nice Rock Shaft and installation parts for a great price!
You all have helped me get my tractors running and refurbished to use and soon restore. Without people like you all this great hobby would vanish along with these tractors that we all like and use.
Hi, I am new to the Wheel Horse "family" and in need of parts dealer . I have a leaking fuel tank on my 520-H. I have found a couple on ebay but that makes me nervous. Would like to find a goods parts place I can trust. Also does anyone here know where I can find a manual for a 520-H. I have soooo many Questions lol.
Just wanted to give a public thank you to Lincoln at A-Z Tractors for sending me some quality used parts for my 1994 314h and 1991 520h!
520h- Paring brake lever, hood latch, air cleaner sensor and rear 1-1/8" hub
314h- Fuel tank, 2x headlights, steering collar and steering wheel
All parts arrived with quick shipping as well as packed very well and all were quality products!
Thanks a bunch sir! Will be coming to you for future purchases as well.
God Bless you and yours!