carlosking450

Belt 702

carlosking450

Hello everyone can tell me the length of a 702 belt, I would like to compare it with mine because I think that the one I have is not correct, besides the one I have is jagged and for this system I think it is better smooth belt.
Is there a trick or place where the regulation of the clutch and brake is explained? Thanks

Racinbob

It's a 1/2" x 70" belt, part #1576.. I'm not sure what you mean by regulation of the clutch and brake. I know the manual states to depress the brake/clutch halfway when shifting while moving but that's something you shouldn't do. Always come to a complete stop before shifting. These transmissions aren't synchronized. :)

rmaynard

Some loss in the Spanish to English translation, but I think he means adjustments.

Which may be covered in the owners manual.

carlosking450

I just need the adjustment, I do not have the owner's manual, what I understand is that you have to adjust it with the strap cap on, but I do not know why.

gwest_ca

The only adjustment is for the pedal height for a short or tall operator.

Garry

• Like 1

carlosking450

jli2ndG.jpg

Hello everyone again, I've been looking at the 702 exploded and I see that under the engine has a support, my 702 has the engine attached directly to the chassis, is this or missing the support between chassis and engine?

Racinbob

That is only used on the 552 and 502 with the Tecky (Lawson) motor. Your Kohler doesn't need it. :)

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1