12Horse Paladin

A Hello & Some Background

stevebo

Welcome and get ready for the fever

JimmyJam

:text-welcomeconfetti:TO :rs:!!! Love the pics! Enjoy your tractors! BTW: love that your puppies were involved in the excitement!

• Like 1

12Horse Paladin
11 minutes ago, stevebo said:

Welcome and get ready for the fever

Thankyou, and already caught...I don't even have this one straightened out all the way to my liking yet, nor do I have the room...and there is a GT14 in your classified section I'd like to snag. But shipping, even if possible, from MO...well, I haven't figured out a way...else it would already have a new home, anyway lol.

roadapples

:WRS:

JimmyJam

OMG! You have the :wh:  fever. Run with it!!!!

Bttatro
55 minutes ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

Thankyou, and already caught...I don't even have this one straightened out all the way to my liking yet, nor do I have the room...and there is a GT14 in your classified section I'd like to snag. But shipping, even if possible, from MO...well, I haven't figured out a way...else it would already have a new home, anyway lol.

You can always check into shipping via Fastenal,  that seems to be the way to go. 

Also, :text-welcomeconfetti: and :text-coolphotos:

I'm also not mechanically inclined,  but love these beasts.   I'm going Saturday to pick up another bringing my current total to 3 and my life time ownership to 6.  Enjoy the hobby! 

JimmyJam

You are the :wh: man!!!!!  :bow-blue::bow-blue::):)

KC9KAS

@12Horse Paladin Great story and :WRS:

stevebo
5 hours ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

Fastenal is the best way to ship;)

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

AMC RULES

:greetings-wavingyellow:       :WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.78610ec2ab4ea1a8d485053a484bd36e.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.5bcd92a1aedae3210ab3b5a23212b297.png

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs: and :thanks: for the:text-goodpost: and:text-coolphotos:.

Pollack Pete

Welcome to the WH addiction support group.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

dunno who is happier, him or me.

:WRS:     You have shown an interest if something your Dad has a long history with; you've made him proud.   :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

Welcome to Red Square! I have been through Manitowoc many times.  You have a great Maritime Museum, and long USCG shipbuilding history..

JPWH

:WRS: Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. 

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:     You have shown an interest if something your Dad has a long history with; you've made him proud.   :text-coolphotos:

Welcome to the forum, in the pics I agree with Jay.  It looks as though your pop has more excitement watching his boy take the helm!  I couldn't get enough of playing with tractors, but when my girls show their interest and want to drive... that's icing on my cake!

• Like 2

TDF5G

:text-welcomeconfetti:

That is a wonderful story.  Enjoy your horses!

Achto

:WRS: Thanks for sharing your story & pictures. Great looking tractor!

elcamino/wheelhorse

:text-welcomeconfetti: to Red Square , great photos and story you have the fever , so you need to purchase a :wh: for each attachment , that way your herd will grow and it is an excellent excuse when "She who must be obeyed "  gives you the look plus the dogs will each need a tractor to sit on. 

• Like 3

Tankman
16 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

You are the :wh: man!!!!!  :bow-blue::bow-blue::):)

:text-yeahthat: Welcome to the forums and you'll be warm with the Wheel Horse fever. :handgestures-thumbupright:

BOB ELLISON

Welcome to the best wheel horse site in the world. As you can see by the other posts we love these red beasts. There like kids in a candy shop. But to own one of these well built machines really is a great feeling. I never owned one until 2 years ago now I have 7. And if you want to know how to repair and maintain them you came to the right place.

• Like 4

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: 12Horse Paladin...Great story, great pictures and great :wh: :wh: :wh: !!!  We're glad you're here.