Tbonz

Hi, new here! Looking for a 1960 suburban manual to download. Just picked one up and would read the manual. I found a previous post but the link was bad. Thanks 

953 nut

:WRS:         Here you go.      :wwp:

Tbonz

Thank you!!!!

559D6F4D-5143-40EA-9987-C1333037531B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      Has anyone got a WT-30 tiller they can send pictures if pleas? It’s the one fitted with a K91 engine for RJ models. 
      Many thanks

• Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Husband wants some advice… lol.  So we did an engine swap today on two suburbans because we could not get the one engine to spark all the time to get it running!  The engine ran last year before parking for the winter sleep…. Points were changed out for new the engine was cleaned to make good contact has new spark plug new coil condenser we even switched out the fly wheel today thinking maybe the magnet was weak…. Advice???   It would where are you out yanking on the recoil five or so times and maybe only get the points to fire twice if you’re lucky..  checked the gap and pull again… same thing over and over!  Thanks in advance!
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Well my husband got new grownup toys!  Lol. Just wanted to post them on here to share!  Sure most seen for sale but they arrived yesterday at our back door glad we found them before it rained again!  Not sure why delivery person made the effort to go to the back of the house…. 🤔🤯

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      Let’s see all the RJ’s and suburbans that are in Europe / United Kingdom. Here’s my two RJ-58’s. 

• oliver2-44
      By oliver2-44
      So I went to get a haircut this morning in the neighboring town of Kingsland.  Saw a few garage sale sign so I though I'd check them out.   The Garage Sales were a bust, but as I drove through the area, I spotted this 1960 Wheel Horse Suburban being used as a mail box post.    It was chained and locked to the T post and the front rims were sunk well into the dirt like it had been there quite a while.  I momentarily though about knockings on the door,  but the hood was cut, there was no motor and the transmission shifter rubber boot was long gone.  I say it's a 1960 as it had the treadplate foot rest.  It's probable best left for the yard art it's currently being used for.