jsPond

List of attachments?

jsPond

Is there a complete list of which attachments fit on which tractors somewhere on this site?  I haven't had much time for tractors in the last 4 years because of work and that doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon.  I want to outfit my horse with different things and, when I find something, I have no idea if it fits or not so, I have to pester this group to find out.  I'm asking for a comprehensive list because I have a few different models and am presently looking for one to run my tiller.  I'm sorry but I just don't have the time I used to to do all of the research.  I kinda miss that!

nylyon

In the manuals section there's a number of brochures, those usually have the compatibility matrix in them.  If you have a specific model question, may be easier to answer.

jsPond
5 minutes ago, nylyon said:

In the manuals section there's a number of brochures, those usually have the compatibility matrix in them.  If you have a specific model question, may be easier to answer.

I will have to check that out when I have some time (LOL).  Anyway, the reason I asked is because the manual for my main tractor (315-8) doesn't seem to have a list of compatible attachments.  It was my hope that there was a list of attachments that would cross over to other models.  For instance, I have the 315-8 that I use all the time, a Raider 14 that I use on occasion and a B-100 that I need to get running again.  Pretty wide range of models and I'm thinking nothing will really cross over from one to the other.

obone

Here try this.

jsPond
1 hour ago, obone said:

Here try this.

Now that's beautiful!  Thank you!  I guess unicorns do exist.  One thing I've noticed is that the 315-8 gets no love.  I never see it listed anywhere (but, as we know, I don't have much time to go lookin).  I can work with this though because I imagine if the attachments works on the 314-8 or any 300 series, it should work on mine.  I know Wheelhorse is pretty good about cross overs but many are so close that, unless you are up on things, you would never know.  I also know that some are close enough that a small change can make it work.  This will help a lot!  I've got it downloaded and ready to use.  Thanks again!

gwest_ca

The D&A file includes Details and Attachments as listed by Toro. The A is the attachment list in pdf format. Hope you need one of these.

Garry

jsPond
10 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

The D&A file includes Details and Attachments as listed by Toro. The A is the attachment list in pdf format. Hope you need one of these.

Garry

All very helpful.  Thanks Garry!  I believe my tractor to be a 2003.