JoeBu

Snow Blade Installation Help needed

JoeBu

I have a 97 Wheel Horse Model 520 Hydro and am trying to install an older 42 inch snow blade.  The model number on the blade is 6-2133 with serial number 153737.  I'm not sure if this plow even goes with the tractor as I bought this from an estate and they just assumed the plow went with it.  Anyhow,  I tried uploading photos on this forum but keep getting an upload file error message.  So is there a trick to uploading photos too, this is in jpeg format.  Any help will be greatly

appreciated.

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Uploading photos is way easier and unlimited if you are a supporter. Click on "Store (Support RS)" on top of page and you can check it out...

But no worries - I'm not a 520 guy but I know some folks who are 520 experts will be along shortly to point you in the right direction...

You are in the right place!

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

shallowwatersailor
18 hours ago, JoeBu said:

I have a 97 Wheel Horse Model 520 Hydro and am trying to install an older 42 inch snow blade.  The model number on the blade is 6-2133 with serial number 153737.  I'm not sure if this plow even goes with the tractor as I bought this from an estate and they just assumed the plow went with it.  Anyhow,  I tried uploading photos on this forum but keep getting an upload file error message.  So is there a trick to uploading photos too, this is in jpeg format.  Any help will be greatly

appreciated.

Because you have a later 520-H with a swept axle, the dozer blade that you have will not be able to sector to the side. Wheel Horse made a kit that would allow the frame of the attachment to be extended so that the blade could be angled.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

https://www.wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/brackets-linkages.html#!/Toro-Wheel-Horse-520-Snow-Plow-EXT-Kit/p/84954631/category=23566571

Lowell @wheelhorseman one of the popular :rs: vendors has the kit available.  As mentioned, the kit is required to extend the frame to be able to clear the swept axle.

rlrnot

Check out CL post I.D. 6278015844