W/H JUNKY

D160 trans

W/H JUNKY

Hey guys. Got an issue iam looking for two items and iam hoping you guys can help. The frist and most important is a gasket 5999. The one that goes between the to halfs of the rear end of the D160. The other is the rear hubs for the D160. Any help well be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 

"D"- Man

Does it look like this?5939&key=8ce71b4f210ef7800f676e26d1dd2cd

W/H JUNKY

I have not taking it out yet was trying to find a gasket before I opened it up.

pfrederi

Get a sheet of gasket material (thin 1/32") and make your own.  ( Manila folders work also with some Permatex spray high tack gasket sealant.)

What ever you do do NOT use RTV silicone.  One small piece falling off can foul an acceleration valve port.

Hubs check with A to Z in the vendors section.  Did your break?

Edited by pfrederi

pacer

The gaskets are "NLA "- no longer available So youll have to make your own - unless somebody has one left in their stock - they are pretty easy to make, there was recently a quite long post on this very topic. Do you need to replace your hubs, or need to get them off the axle?

W/H JUNKY

I just need to replace the ones that are on there. The guy I got the tractor from put hubs from a C series tractor and I would like to go bad to the D series hub and go back to the right size tire

• Like 1