JimD

The time has come.

Ed Kennell

We're all pulling for you Jim.    

• Like 2

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:hope all goes well & keep the spirits up Jimmy D! :greetings-wavingblue:

Edited by WHX12
  • Like 1

cafoose
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Dear Lord, Jim DeLong has a medical condition that needs your divine intercession. Please guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and effective to do the task at hand, and not create any further damage

We pray against any infection or complications. Calm the heart of his family. Give Jim your peace so his body can heal under the best conditions. In the name of Jesus, bless Jim to be healthier after this procedure than before. Lord allow this temporary trial to bring this family closer to you and each other.

When he is coming out of surgery, let the side effects be minimal. Work a miracle in this whole situation and bless it from beginning to end.

Thank you Lord for your blessing on this family. We praise you as we know we are in good hands- the very hands of God.

In Jesus name, we thank you for each day.  Amen.

Amen agreed in Jesus name

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

oldlineman

Although I don't know you personally, I do feel I know you through this form.We serve a great GOD and through Jesus we can ask for his help in times like these. 953 Nut said it very well, that all things are possible through our savior Jesus Christ.Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint, Isaiah 40:31. God speed and a quick recovery. Bob 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

stevasaurus

Holy Cow Jim !!!  When will you ever just get to sit in a lawn chair and Skype again.  My prayers with you Mate.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

tunahead72

Jim, I kept waiting for the punch line, but I guess there isn't one.  Good luck man, it sounds like you're in good hands, we'll be thinking of you.

• Like 1

DougC

Jim, in 2011 I went through a biopsy of the liver, something I really didn't want to go through. With the results of that I was able to be cured of the Hep.C virus that had been eating away at my liver for over 25 years. Best decision I ever made. I hope you also have a positive result from your procedure my friend.  :)

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I hope you have a speedy recovery and every thing works out. Make sure they don't leave any tools inside or you will be setting off airport alarms.

• Haha 1

SPINJIM

Cleveland Clinic is the best.  I pray for the wisdom of the surgeons, and for your fast recovery.  We'll all be thinking of you.

Jim

Edited by SPINJIM
  • Like 4

RedRanger

Good luck Jim and my wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.  My thoughts, as well as everyone else's here, are with you.

Sounds like you're going to the best place for the procedure too.  

Steve

• Like 1

Daddy Don

Wish you the best and let us know how comes out.;)

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

Prayers for a successful outcome of the surgical procedure. Hopefully it will allow life for you and your family to get back to normal.

• Like 2

Dakota8338

Haven't noticed this one before, but we will say a special prayer for you and wish you a speedy recovery along with the others.

• Like 1

19richie66

Jim, I wish you the best. Praying the Lord's hands will be directing the surgeons and nurses as they perform your procedure. I pray for your recovery and hope you have plenty of rest and little pain. Take care my friend! Here is a blue thumbs up for you! :thumbs:

• Like 3

Forest Road

Jim wishing you the best! 

My father had a bout w cancer if the bile duct 7 years ago. Duct was removed and intestine tied directly into the liver. Liver had some cerosis, this is all due to having Hepatitis c. About 30 days post op he began collecting fluid on his abdomen. Approx 10 liters were removed every 10-15 days for 4-8 weeks via a shunt. 

Finally the surgeon recommended a procedure. A line was run from low pressure side of heart to the abdomen. A "primer" was used inline and installed by his hip. He would "prime" just like a small engine 2x a day while lying flat in bed. He pushed the button 10x to prime. Then the fluid would get pulled from abdomen thru heart and give his kidneys a chance to get nutrients from fluid and filter it out via urine. 

Crazy as it sounds worked! The pump was left in between 30-60 days. Dr said it could've been romeved aroubd 30 days. It gave the liver enough time to heal from surgery and chemo. I really thought my father was going to die. 

A year later they came w a cure for hepatitis c. $35000 month for 6 months. There were grants in place to cover the costs, we didn't have the $$$$.

Today he's hepatitis free. His liver hasn't been this good in 20 years. And he's still here.

I hope you're as lucky as my father was! 

• Like 3

JimD

Well, the procedure has been scheduled for November 10th.  See you all on the flip side. :)

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Racinbob

Nancy and my prayers are still with you Jim. We'll see you at the big show next June. :handgestures-thumbupright::)

• Like 2

Sarge

10Nov is the USMC birthday - we got your back on this one...best of luck .

Sarge

• Like 4

stevasaurus

My prayers with you Mate.  :think:

• Like 1

js5020

Hey Jim wish you well with the procedure and everything turns out as you hope for!  

• Like 1

Sparky

Well that's a great update! Your positive attitude is a huge plus!

• Like 1

mrc

Jim, wishing you the best my wheelhorse brother!    take care  mike in mass.

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

I showed up late, but glad you made it through OK

• Like 1