Bttatro

Lawn Ranger Deck on a Short Frame?

Bttatro

I have seen these 36" gear driven decks on short frame tractors and lawn rangers alike.  And I happen to have one off a lawn ranger, but have a 606 I'd like to put it on.   Is this possible?   Or do I need some substantial modifications? 

Thanks! 

pfrederi

The Lawn ranger deck uses a single groove pulley and different hangers you will have to do modifications  The Rangers had 32" decks.

• Like 3

Bttatro

Thanks

gwest_ca

Compare the parts lists

RM-326 that fits the 606

RM-116 sold for the 1966 Lawn Rangers

Garry

Bttatro

Thanks Garry,

Looks like I need to replace the parts on top portion of the deck for the proper mounting hardware. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Matt_8
      By Matt_8
      I was wondering if anyone knew what wheel weights i would use for my lawn ranger on stock wheels three lug pattern

• Matt_8
      By Matt_8
      I just bought a 1967 WH lawn ranger and i was wondering the best place to find a rear fender pan

• D_Mac
      By D_Mac
      So.... I just got home with this. I been wanting to fix one up for my 9 yr old nephew. I need to do it in a hurry as I will be going in hospitol soon for my 3rd battle with cancer. You know the story. Was told it ran about a month or so ago. Not running now. I just got home with it so I haven't checked it out yet. Have never owned a Lawn Ranger before, and know nothing about them. Maybe you guys can tell me what I have here and any advice would be helpful as well. Seems to be complete with the exception of the seat. Going to need to pick one up somewhere. 

• CeeBee
      By CeeBee
      Good shape. Electric Start. Kept in a shed. Need the space now. Includes Manual. Pickup only.

• jp_vikings
      By jp_vikings
      I have what I believe is a 1964 Lawn Ranger. 
      I'm wondering how rare they are and wondering what it is worth in the original condition it is in now.
      May possibly restore it when I catch up on all my other projects. 
      Thank you!