dells68

Christmas Surprise

elcamino/wheelhorse

@dells68 You are going to have a very excited son Christmas morning . You have done a great job in a short amount of time. Waiting for the photos on Christmas day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Texas Todd

Well done sir! He will enjoy that for a lifetime! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

Beautiful job.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 5
  • Thanks 1

oldredrider

I'm sure Emory is gonna be overwhelmed with his new "toy"! He'll never forget helping you transform "Roadrunner" into the beautiful machine it is. One part of that memory will be the day you two picked out at the auction. 

Great job!!!!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

R. L. Addison

His work & efforts on it, will greatly increase his appreciation of it, and if I were in your shoes, that would be a priceless reward from the project!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

rjg854
13 hours ago, dells68 said:

I'll post some pics of it on Christmas morning when he gets it.  I've got him some other wheel horse goodies for then too.  I'll try to get a video too.  Thanks for all of the compliments.  I hope Emory is excited as I am!

I hope Emory is as excited as I am for him!!!

12 hours ago, 953 nut said:

What a miraculous transformation, your $ 50.00 auction find has definitely gone from rags to riches. Job well done and a project you will both remember fondly.

5a3da3d1f0d38_1dells.JPG.c36293e31578ca70836d1404896ea90e.JPG

:handgestures-thumbup:           :handgestures-thumbupright:          :bow-blue:          :greetings-clappingyellow:            :party:          :banana-explosion:           :banana-rock:           :banana-dreads:          :text-merryxmas:

a truly remarkable job :text-bravo:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

JC 1965

WOW !!  That tractor looks great.   :thumbs2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jerry77

What a stupendous job....I do hope you get a video....can't even imagine his reaction.....as we used to say, that's the cat's meow....:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
20 hours ago, 953 nut said:

What a miraculous transformation, your $ 50.00 auction find has definitely gone from rags to riches. Job well done and a project you will both remember fondly.

5a3da3d1f0d38_1dells.JPG.c36293e31578ca70836d1404896ea90e.JPG

:handgestures-thumbup:           :handgestures-thumbupright:          :bow-blue:          :greetings-clappingyellow:            :party:          :banana-explosion:           :banana-rock:           :banana-dreads:          :text-merryxmas:

Hard to believe that's the same machine...  Well done @dells68!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

:bow-blue:

Simply beautiful!

• Thanks 1

dells68

Well, slight setback.  The Briggs locked up tight after running about 10 min tonight!:no::bitch:  well, we took Emory to a movie and there's a Harbor Freight just down the road from there, just opened a month ago.  Now I've got a 22hp Predator in the back of the truck.  All day thrash starting early tomorrow, stopping just long enough to go to church with Dad.  I'll post up some pics later tomorrow night.  I'll tear the Briggs down later to see what broke or got stuck.  Hopefully it'll be an easy fix and I can save it for future use.   Cross your fingers please!

Edited by dells68
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

I hope everything works out. Nothing like being up to all hours on Christmas morning getting presents ready. Good Luck.

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred
47 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I hope everything works out. Nothing like being up to all hours on Christmas morning getting presents ready. Good Luck.

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Pullstart

Best of luck with that predator, I'm assuming you'll not see this until after Christmas but it'll pur right to life and give you trouble free happiness!  The 22 horse on my wood splitter is the best thing I've done to the machine yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Perfect fit!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

oldredrider

Dell, let me know if you need a Kohler. Call me Santa Claus. 

• Like 5
  • Excellent 3

dells68
1 hour ago, oldredrider said:

Dell, let me know if you need a Kohler. Call me Santa Claus. 

Paul, thought I had found a good project for the 10hp I got from you, but this did it in!  It was a workhorse 1100 with the wrong Briggs that I wanted to build something to suit myself with.  Oh well, that's how it goes.  Waiting on header paint to dry then bolt up the reworked exhaust.  More later...

• Like 7

19richie66

Is that the "Mission Impossible" theme I hear playing in the background? You can do it

• Like 3
  • Haha 3