mrc

bervac blower with swept forward axle?

mrc

hi men, i picked up a bervac/bercomac 2 stage blower a couple years ago from another member here. my plan is to install this on my son-in-laws C161. since its a heavy front end attachment AND i have a spare swept front axle assembly etc from a 520  i was thinking of installing the swept axle and then the blower. anybody know if that combo will fit together? all comments welcome.  thank you.   mike in mass.

gwest_ca

The 2-stage snowthrowers 1987-89 were supplied by Ber-Vac and fit the 300, 400 and 500-Series tractors.

If I remember correctly the 1988-1989 520-HC had the forward swept front axle so if that is correct it should fit.

In 1990 Wheel Horse started producing their own 44" 2-stage snowthrower.

Garry

cafoose
5 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

The 2-stage snowthrowers 1987-89 were supplied by Ber-Vac and fit the 300, 400 and 500-Series tractors.

If I remember correctly the 1988-1989 520-HC had the forward swept front axle so if that is correct it should fit.

In 1990 Wheel Horse started producing their own 44" 2-stage snowthrower.

Garry

I have a 1989 520-HC and it does have the forward swept front axle. I also have a Ber-Vac snowthrower that came with it from the previous owner and I love it plenty of power and it does a great job. :handgestures-thumbupleft::occasion-snowman: :banana-skier::banana-rock:

• Like 1