Mill Rat

Lawn sweeper made in USA

Mill Rat

Was pleasantly surprised to find that Agri-Fab implements are at least mostly made in the US. Was shopping tow-behind lawn sweepers and found theirs to be made in the US, save for the catcher fabric. I compared with one other, and when I found a link to the owners manual, there was no hint of where it was made, but the text in the tab at the top of the browser window was Chinese! Props to Agri-Fab for keeping stuff sold here made here.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

ronhatch

I always try to buy American made things too and everybody knows it. :unsure:

Years ago, I picked up an old Parker sweeper along the road. Even though it was pretty worn out, it did a great job. Since then I had - and also borrowed at times - much newer Agri-Fab units. Non of them worked as well as the old Parker.  IMHO, the reason was because the Parker had 3 brushes around and  Agri-Fabs only had 2 around.:twocents-02cents:

Edited by ronhatch

WVHillbilly520H

I really like my "orange" agri-fab sweeper does a good job and the tow hitch/ tongue is adjustable for different height draw bars and from side to side to catch/sweep up while mowing, plus the metal dump (from seat) handle vs a rope, Jeff.

Screenshot_20170908-093132.png

• Like 1