Shea Worden

Snow Blade

Shea Worden

What plow would fit on a c81? Short frame or long frame? @Sarge @953 nut you two seem like the best people to ask.

Chris G

I'm pretty sure you need a long frame plow.

• Like 2

Shea Worden

Thanks.

Racinbob

Any year long frame will fit. The only real difference is the angle adjust lever. Those varied some for clearance but can easily be swapped or modified. :)

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• neilevans1971
      By neilevans1971
      42in Snowthrower #79362 for sale
      You pick up, as I cannot deliver. 
      Lot's of fun to clear a sidewalk in one pass or driveway in just a few.

I have the manual, belt and attachment parts that go with it but are not pictured. All are in good working order.

• sfox17
      By sfox17
      Hello How much is a 79361 Ser. 5900 worth? it's in good shape. The only thing wrong is one impeller blade needs to be straightened. I'm just looking for a ball park figure if the blade was straightened or not. Thanks Sean

• Bexter207
      By Bexter207
      So I have a 312 Wheel Horse. I have the Snow Blower attached and it was working great. I was using it last night when all of a sudden I heard a bang up near the the blower. I quickly disengaged the PTO lifter the blower and backed up to see if I had hit something. After inspecting i found that i did not hit anything. So I started clearing out any snow I realized nothing was stuck and the shear pins were still good. The augers had the normal amount of play. So I fired it back up and tried to engage the pto again it kind of bogged down and stalled out the engine almost. So I drove it to where i had better light. I could not see anything wrong still so I decided to try to engage it one more time to see if I could see anything. Well it started throwing so I decided to test it out and it worked fine. Then as I was going along it just stopped throwing again. So I don't know what it is. I plan on taking a look at the gearbox when I get home to make sure that's all set. Just thought I would check to see if any of you have suggestions of what I could check.
    • BaySide1
      By BaySide1
      Hey guys will an original tractor cab made for an Xi Series Tractor fit my 1991 520H ?

thanks
    • shallowwatersailor
      By shallowwatersailor
      Finally  it looked like Winter was going to arrive today! This - after the daffodils and cherry blossoms were already blooming. But, the line moved further North and the sleet and rain took over. We were in the 8-12" forecast range but was actually 4-5" of wet, wet snow and a lot of sleet. I have to admit for this snow storm I wish that I had a steel edge on the plow instead of the UHMW.edge. It had a tendency to "ride over" the ice underneath.

I always wait until the county plow comes by before going out to do my neighbors and my driveways. It was nice to have the second cab on the plow tractor considering my other cab never got installed this Winter!. With the 25-30 mph wind blowing I hardly felt the weather while plowing for two hours.