• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RJ Hamner
      We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon

• By RJ Hamner
      It acts like the lever has limited travel and doesn't go far enough to go into reverse.  Something binding?  Bent?
      The tractor showed signs that it had a rollover sometime in its life. Right front axle was welded along with some of the steering parts. 
      I have a 68 charger (for parts) and swapped out the repaired parts with it.
      Possibily bent something there or the friction assy?????
    • By RJ Hamner
      I recently picked up a 1970 Charger 12 to bring back to life.  The engine sounded real good and didn't smoke.  The hydro didn't have any problems but the mower deck looked like it took a direct hit from a RPG.
      I had restored a 42" deck for my Raider so the deck was not a real problem. I also had a 1968 Charger 12 that the guy said I had to take when I picked up a 74 C-120 (I wanted the engine for a spare)
      Now I had a "donor" for the 1970Charger
      In the process of taking the 70 Charger down to the frame I found that a mouse had made a nest on the box for the motion lever and associated parts.  I found nuts, a fair amount of bedding material and what was left of the mouse.
      As I started to put everything back together I needed a part from the 68.  When I took the cover off - this is what I found.  This guy worked REALLY hard building a nice warm place to spend the winter

My Charger project despite a setback or two is coming along.....one piece at a time

• By Waytofast
       Does not run but it's in good condition and will take very little to get going  if you're interested let me know. I will trade for other Wheelhorse tractors 

• By WarrenJ
      Hi all. I'm new to the site I just discovered it. Quick history my dad and I wanted a horse for a long time. And about 8 years ago I found one and we bought it. Sadly he passed shortly after. In the process I had to sell the tractor because I had no way to get it to Texas. Well I am finding them impossible to find so I am wanting to "piece build" one and use my dads old Wisconsin as a power plant. (Only seems fitting). Any ideas on how and where to find the parts with shipping would be helpful.