Red144runner

Wheel horse October fest

Red144runner

We put on a big October fest at my cousins every year. Lots of family and friends, and now lots of kids. Tons of food, bobbing for apples all that stuff. And a hay ride. Started small 5 years ago when I had a simplicity broadmoor lawn tractor pulling a little dump cart. Kids loved it. This year the party got bigger so I had to as well. Planned on pulling my utility trailer (4'x7') made a couple quick benches for it. I was concerned if all the kids were at rear of trailer it might lift the rear of tractor so I put the cast iron in the wheels (painted them red too). Then I thought the toungue load might lift the front! So I made a weight bar for the front. Bolted to the frame, held 2 44lb weights.

Well it all worked great. Pulled the trailer with kids and adults like it wasn't there. Every one had fun and nothing broke!

put a pic of my tow vehicle in too

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4146.JPG

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

KC9KAS

Looks like everyone had a great time....Everyone loves a hayride....especially with a Wheel Horse pulling the wagon!

• Like 3

elliot ness

Great idea, looks like everyone was having a good time.:text-bravo:

608KEB

Awesome! You were loaded for bear!