Shea Worden

Decals

Shea Worden

I am getting a decal set for my only tractor, the C81. I was wondering if the 55 dollar price was too much. Let me know-I am getting them tomorrow. Also,they look pretty authentic to me but i am a newb. Some feedback would be  great. C-81_8_SPEED_complete_2017__03041.148794

953 nut

Best place to buy your decals is from our own vendor Terry, top quality stuff and a great guy.

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/

That looks like his set, if so you will be well pleased with the purchase.

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/1978-1981-wheel-horse-c-81-eight-speed-reproduction-decal-kit/

• Like 3

Racinbob

:text-yeahthat:   You won't find better quality decals anywhere and his prices are great. :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

hondagod64

I have bought a few sets of complete sticker sets from terry and very happy with the quality of the stickers and the lay-outs. Shipping has always been good and fast.I think you will be happy with your purchase!!!! DSC05100.JPG.08b3e1eba673d6e5163203e3c8781eb2.JPG

• Like 1

squonk
1 hour ago, hondagod64 said:

I have bought a few sets of complete sticker sets from terry and very happy with the quality of the stickers and the lay-outs. Shipping has always been good and fast.I think you will be happy with your purchase!!!! DSC05100.JPG.08b3e1eba673d6e5163203e3c8781eb2.JPG

I think you're missing a few pieces! :) :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

hondagod64

Yeah...see what happens when you don't lock the garage door...lol..still working on it....I'm trying

• Like 1

oliver2-44

Terry's decals are made of a material that I find easier to install than many others:greetings-clappingyellow:

Tankman
7 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Best place to buy your decals is from our own vendor Terry, top quality stuff and a great guy.

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/

Used lots of Terry's decals.

Never any better, anywhere. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Shea Worden

Thanks guys, Ijust went and bought them. What is the material, anyways? Just for future reference to another person getting into the hobby. 

• Like 1

Oldarmy
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, Shea Worden said:

Thanks guys, Ijust went and bought them. What is the material, anyways? Just for future reference to another person getting into the hobby. 

Vinyl, I bought a couple and they are nice quality, just take your time applying them.