Duramax7man7

New Score...

Duramax7man7

Found this one last night... Also got a nice Echo ARM-210 striaght dhaft trimmer and a old craftsmen bench grinder for an extra $35. Grinder works and the trimmer just needed a new fuel and good carb cleaning. It started on the second pull!

Single stage Snow thrower in great shape. Has a the drive shaft in the lower middle though with a bracket that attaches to the frame via four pins? The PTO has a small belt to a side pulley on this bracket and then another belt that runs down the middle of the tractor to the drive shaft on the Thrower. Thinking of swapping out parts from mine to make it a side drive pulley and throw the extensions on there and new bearings... 

Would this work? You might be able to see the pulley in the middle of the thrower... It has the holes for the upper shaft as well. 

output1.jpg

20171007_093856.jpg

Edited by Mastiffman
  • Like 3

Duramax7man7

Okay, so the ID tag says that it's a 06-37SB01 off of vertical shaft wheel horse. Parts tree has it recorded as a 1987. This thing is in amazing shape underneath that dust! WOW. 

I am missing a few pieces though. Obviously this wouldn't go on anything that I have as they are all within the 300-500 series tractor. Big Difference. BUT, Still a nice find for someone that might eventually looking for this attachment. 

1. Bell crank Assy.  Toro 109-234

2. LIft Rod... Toro 109-348

Edited by Mastiffman