Looks like a blast Koen!

C-101plowerpower

they also look good on the golf if i say so myself

blrSVEsJL3qUzvCp9frf5kj1JqjG4KpFmCHer9qj

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Bet they make a little noise at street speeds! :wacko: I would have thought they aren't rated for street use. :unsure:

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower
Just now, WHX12 said:

Bet they make a little noise at street speeds! :wacko: I would have thought they aren't rated for street use. :unsure:

i would've thought they'd say not for highway use somewhere on them, havent found it yet

• Like 2

WHX??

Quit looking and run em then :lol:

Sarge

Interco boggers come in some pretty small sizes as well - there was a guy that used to run once in awhile with them on his Lada Niva at a local off road park , amazing what that little car would do in the woods and mud...lol .

Most fun I ever had was with a little Ford Festiva that was getting junked - we decided to run it through the motorcycle course at a buddy's house . It wouldn't fly very well due to being FWD and very light in the rear - kept trying to smash the radiator - so we ran it in reverse ....off the jumps too ..

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

DougC

Koen..... Time to buy something nice for your wife...... Just a little advice from your uncle Doug...:beer:  :lol:

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
13 hours ago, DougC said:

Koen..... Time to buy something nice for your wife...... Just a little advice from your uncle Doug...:beer:  :lol:

Oh I dunno Doug... I'll bet she LOVES those tires.:ychain:

C-101plowerpower

ha, dont have a wife, no nagging for me, yet

DougC
10 hours ago, C-101plowerpower said:

ha, dont have a wife, no nagging for me, yet

There is so many things I could post here that would get me in SO MUCH TROUBLE so......:text-nocomment:  :beer:

wbarry
On 10/6/2017 at 11:18 PM, Sarge said:

Interco boggers come in some pretty small sizes as well - there was a guy that used to run once in awhile with them on his Lada Niva at a local off road park , amazing what that little car would do in the woods and mud...lol .

Most fun I ever had was with a little Ford Festiva that was getting junked - we decided to run it through the motorcycle course at a buddy's house . It wouldn't fly very well due to being FWD and very light in the rear - kept trying to smash the radiator - so we ran it in reverse ....off the jumps too ..

Sarge

Yeah, super swamper boggers are fun, aggressive tires. Had them on my Wrangler. They worked great in the mud and dirt.