Straight From the Horse's Mouth - The final chapter

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Bet they make a little noise at street speeds! :wacko: I would have thought they aren't rated for street use. :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WHX12 said:

Bet they make a little noise at street speeds! :wacko: I would have thought they aren't rated for street use. :unsure:

 

i would've thought they'd say not for highway use somewhere on them, havent found it yet

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quit looking and run em then :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interco boggers come in some pretty small sizes as well - there was a guy that used to run once in awhile with them on his Lada Niva at a local off road park , amazing what that little car would do in the woods and mud...lol .

 

Most fun I ever had was with a little Ford Festiva that was getting junked - we decided to run it through the motorcycle course at a buddy's house . It wouldn't fly very well due to being FWD and very light in the rear - kept trying to smash the radiator - so we ran it in reverse ....off the jumps too ..

 

Sarge

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koen..... Time to buy something nice for your wife...... Just a little advice from your uncle Doug...:beer:  :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DougC said:

Koen..... Time to buy something nice for your wife...... Just a little advice from your uncle Doug...:beer:  :lol:

Oh I dunno Doug... I'll bet she LOVES those tires.:ychain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, C-101plowerpower said:

ha, dont have a wife, no nagging for me, yet

There is so many things I could post here that would get me in SO MUCH TROUBLE so......:text-nocomment:  :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2017 at 11:18 PM, Sarge said:

Interco boggers come in some pretty small sizes as well - there was a guy that used to run once in awhile with them on his Lada Niva at a local off road park , amazing what that little car would do in the woods and mud...lol .

 

Most fun I ever had was with a little Ford Festiva that was getting junked - we decided to run it through the motorcycle course at a buddy's house . It wouldn't fly very well due to being FWD and very light in the rear - kept trying to smash the radiator - so we ran it in reverse ....off the jumps too ..

 

Sarge

5

 

Yeah, super swamper boggers are fun, aggressive tires. Had them on my Wrangler. They worked great in the mud and dirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×