• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 608KEB
      I recently purchased a Original Cab model P6500CC01. Minus the roof.I was told by Original Cab that the glass windshield and ABS roof that they sell would not work on my cab. Has anyone modified a new roof and glass windshield to work on this cab? Or does someone know where I might find a used roof and glass windshield for this cab.

• By 608KEB
      I'm looking for a Fiberglass or ABS roof made by Original Cab. Cab #P650CC01. (Part number 8795 Plastic top, long.) I'm also looking for the glass windshield with electric wiper blade. Part number 5975. Madison, WI. 
    • By kramermanusa
      NOS, Original Tractor Co snow cab
      Original Tractor Cab P650CC01 

*NOTE: as far as I can tell, the plastic white top is all that is missing
      Otherwise, the pieces are in good shape, never used - just dirty from sitting.  The instructions and unopened original hardware also included.  Per the instructions this model is for 1990 and up 500 series tractors, although likely will fit / adapt to others somewhat easily.

I bought this with my 520h from the original owner who advised it was never used and from the condition and packaging that appears to be the case.  I will not use it so I am looking to give a good home.  As a side note - the tractor only has 256 hours on it and also has a powered leaf / grass bagger unit (which is not something I see often as far as attachments).  But up for sale here is the NOS snow cab and hardware only

• By 608KEB
      I changed the oil/filter on my 520H last fall. I only put 4 hours in the tractor last winter. The oil is still golden-brown in color. It's looks new  Should I change the oil and filter again?

• By chucksterock
      Been watching Craigslist and found this listing:

Anyone see any red flags?  things to ask?  thanks!