Sign in to follow this  
Big_Red_Fred

416-8 Belts

Big_Red_Fred

I was mowing my lawn today & smoked the belt going from engine to the 42SD Deck pulley and it tangled with deck belt, if you guys no the numbers, Ole Fred will be Obliged ! This Old Red neck cant grasp the knowledge of your How to get to the manuals section, get frustrated & start chasing the Tater bugs thru out house LOL, I'm Kidding & if you know the drive belt i'll make a notation in my Fred Journal ! Thanks Guy's , The Deck pulleys are free. I lubed them last Saturday along with rest of :wh: I will ad the Before the belts took a Sh77 pic LOLIMG_04491.jpg.cbd0a3c5024a8eac97abb8983020e82c.jpg

gwest_ca

The belts are listed on this page. Click on the picture or what little you can see of it.

Garry

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred

Thanks Garry, i'm starting to think this one here would make the good Snow Blower Tractor  i see the short chutes my son has, but the long may work better & there's the 2 stage too, better get buying, its coming, we keep getting Nailed here, last year my Toro bailed me out, but my legs are getting weak, so its time to act, Thanks Buddy

Tankman

TSC has Huskee Kevlar belts on the shelf. Inexpensive and never had one fail.

Belt sleeve, Magic Marker, label the sleeve; I.e.: 416 Drive. Staple gun the sleeve on the shop wall. :handgestures-thumbupright: