pooh

mowing deck part number help

pooh

hello I have a mowing deck that needs a shaft biller bearing,  the bearing has RX-83 on it and all that's on the deck is 146032. I've been looking on ebay and the web for the mowing deck mode or a part number but I cant find the same deck, non of them have the shaft at the end with the bearings. The mowing deck is on a t605.

gwest_ca

36" width of cut? Click on the picture

Garry

pooh

I have that manual and its not it, my mowing deck dose not have any gears. it's about a 60".

Edited by pooh

gwest_ca

Something doesn't add up here. You have a model 605 tractor with a 60 inch deck. You better post a picture of this setup to get some solid help.

Garry

pooh

It's a 46"deck.jpg.7798ea37fb5ed4374d576d50da2d220b.jpg

deck1.jpg

gwest_ca

Try this one. Click on the picture and download the files from there.

Garry

pooh

That's the one, now Where can I hind part 5954 at tractor supply has a piller bearing but it sticks out too much.

pfrederi

That is not a common deck.  I would take the bearing to motion Industries or a bearing supply house and have them measure it up.