"D"- Man

Making the other fellow feel like he is the...

"D"- Man

Making the other fellow feel like he is the greater man.  I know human nature is to sometimes be critical of the other fellow if we assume that he meant this of that without having all the facts, or without knowing his intent motivate or objective.  It is easy to do.  I have done it.  Then basing off of an assumption that the other fellow is wrong and that he just could not possibly have simply no ill intent underling what he stated.  So we quickly begin to criticize.  Then someone else chimes in and jumps on the bandwagon an ups the ante further endeavoring to destroy his character distancing him from the group.

Remember, if someone draws a "little circle" and draws you out...   Just draw a bigger circle and draw them right back in.  It takes a greater man to make the other fellow feel like he is the greater man.

• Like 5

stevebo

I am confused:blink:

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:

Ed Kennell

Hmmm   :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

JC 1965

I don't really understand the meaning of that post.    :confusion-shrug:  Maybe I'm just old.  

• Haha 1

GlenPettit

I take it to mean:  

When there is a difference of opinion, rather than 'dig in' and ignore him or it . . . just broaden our thinking -- considering many more factors = bigger circle of input,

and to not criticize their suggestion but to try and build on and respect it . . . even if it is wrong.

Not many people are always right 100% of the time, if we "gang up" on one person when they may be wrong, we might eliminate any future input or cooperation, or

worse yet, create an anti-social or destructive person like we're seeing more of in the news lately.

just my 2¢,   Glen

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  :text-goodpost:  :text-+1: