• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RJ Hamner
      We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon

• By RJ Hamner
      It acts like the lever has limited travel and doesn't go far enough to go into reverse.  Something binding?  Bent?
      The tractor showed signs that it had a rollover sometime in its life. Right front axle was welded along with some of the steering parts. 
      I have a 68 charger (for parts) and swapped out the repaired parts with it.
      Possibily bent something there or the friction assy?????
    • By RJ Hamner
      Restoring a Charger 12 with a breakerless ignition to breaker ignition.  My theory is .....its only a matter of time before it goes bad so change it now while everything is apart.
      The question:  There are three wires coming from the stator.  Two go to the rectifier and one goes to the breakerless coil.
      What would be the proper way do do away with the third wire?  Just cut it off? or ???  The book doesn't mention conversions.
      Thanks
      Bob
    • By Waytofast
       Does not run but it's in good condition and will take very little to get going  if you're interested let me know. I will trade for other Wheelhorse tractors 

• By WarrenJ
      Hi all. I'm new to the site I just discovered it. Quick history my dad and I wanted a horse for a long time. And about 8 years ago I found one and we bought it. Sadly he passed shortly after. In the process I had to sell the tractor because I had no way to get it to Texas. Well I am finding them impossible to find so I am wanting to "piece build" one and use my dads old Wisconsin as a power plant. (Only seems fitting). Any ideas on how and where to find the parts with shipping would be helpful.