Stillwaters

Mow deck hardware

Stillwaters

Hello! I am new at the Red Square and it's good to be here!  I have a 310-8  with a 46" deck  and I need new mounting hardware for my wheels and rollers.  I am having difficulty finding the items simply without spending a bunch...I've contacted the place that had the .  Does anyone offer a kit for just the hardware (the wheels and rollers are newer)?  Where have you guys found such hardware? Thanks for your time!

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:         I am not familiar with a 46" deck.  Could it be 42" or 48"?

Pictures of the hardware needed would help.   

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Blackhood Bill
      By Blackhood Bill
      Ok guys I have a question but I need to give some background. I have a 1 car garage & a shed full so my project the gt1800 while have to wait until summer (maybe). With that being said when I do get into tearing the horse down for rebuild I was wondering what some of you do with the hardware until you actually start putting it back together. Example hood bolts to hinge, hinge bolts to frame. My questions do you store them in the piece you take off or do you label a small bag and store them in a container of some type?
    • qudrcps
      By qudrcps
      I recently started experiencing "bucking" on my 1997 520-H with the Eaton 1100 series transaxle.  This occurred after 500 hours of heavy use with the 60" mowing deck, with all transaxle oil changes performed per specs.  In reviewing causes of "bucking", I came across this for a similar complaint in a Simplicity 4711 that used the same transaxle.  ( simpletractors.com/forums/topic/7441-simplicity-4211-hydro-bucking-problem/ ).  One thought was that this was due to missing or loose bolts securing the transaxle to the frame.

This turned out to be precisely the reason for the "bucking" in mine.  One securing bolt replaced, all other securing bolts tightened (along with the engine bolts), and the Forward-Reverse lever/linkage adjusted and tightened, and the tractor is back to "usual".

It's just something to consider before the nightmare of a transaxle overhaul...