• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JackHorse
      Hi Guys, Had a random occurrence this week. Mowing along with my C85 eight speed in 1 low (grass was thick and wet), went to depress clutch and the drive belt jumped off the idler. I've had this tractor 3 years and it's been working great.  The belt itself looks good except the top of it was a bit chewed up in a short section which I believe happened after it came off.  I put the belt back on and continued to mow with no further issue.  Any ideas as to why this would happen or adjustments I might need to make to prevent another incident? Thanks 
    • By porschpow
      I got a couple of questions here, my (1997-ish) Toro Wheel Horse 520H (hydro) was doing a couple of things that I noticed. First thing I noticed is that after an hour or so of cutting grass, I noticed the hydro temp light went on. The fluid level was fine. I even changed the fluid at the beginning of this season. So I am at a loss as to what is going on.

Secondly, I noticed after riding the tractor for a while, when I back off the throttle, I can hear squeaking. It sounds like it is coming from the pulley under the seat ( I am guessing where the hydro fluid pump/fan is).

Ay help/ advice/ comments would be appreciated. thanks in advance!
    • By jerryme
      Hi everyone I'm looking for the center/drive spindle assembly with double pulley for my 1985 36" rear discharge wh mower deck. The only #'s  I have are off the mower deck. 85-6MR01-08150   8038. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By Brian33
      Hello,

I am gathering parts to restore a 701 i acquired. Wondering if anyone out there has a decent hood or the double starter pulley they could spare?  Trying to save this horse.
    • By OILUJ52
      For Sale one Lawn Ranger Drive Pulley. Good Condition, bore is tight (looks like it was repaired).
      $20 Shipped to Lower 48.