• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WHX17
      ....but she runs and drives and has got potential. The good... 2k & some odd hours but engine sounds real strong and starts easily, no smoke and we all know how bullet proof the 1100 is. Sheet metal all strait and rust free.
      The bad.... none of gauges work, no lights, steering turns tight one direction but wide to the right. The PTO hoop and linkage as well as the pto center trunnion are all missing. Who in their right mind would take it off and lose it?   The hoop you gave me Dan is too short but can be modded to work.  The tractor came with a nice 48 incher!?! Somebody correct if wrong but was the coil relocated? Not to worry about Mr 9 pin...already been cut out!
        The ugly... the seat could have easily won my ungly seat contest. The fronts ...no extra charge for the racing slicks seller says! 
         If all goes as planned with the sale of the attachments, a nice deck and a almost NOS plow, this might be a free tractor.

• By Joseph Cubells
      I am looking for part 4-29A (or 101887 on the parts list). It is a bull gear from the transaxle of a D-200 from the mid-1970s. I would even be willing to buy an entire transaxle if it is in good working condition.
    • By mustangken
      My 520H blow out a valve seat.  Any suggestions on a new motor or should I have the seat repaired?
    • By 608KEB
      Is this the correct setting to test the battery or voltage output? I tested four different batteries. The reading is saying about 17.0-17.5 on all 4 batteries.
    • By Dave54000
      Hello new to the forum I just bought a 1997 520h with 387 hrs  has a snowblower single stage and mower deck its in real good shape  i think it just needs a little maintaince.  Engine surges hopefully just needs a carb and tank cleaning. Headlights don t work and need to replace a idler sprocket on blower and possible have to replace the lift seal because the snowblower won't stay up it slowly lowers not sure if that's normal because if weight or needs to be fixed. Overall very happy I bought it  I grew up using my father's 520h