• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmmmmdonuts
      I have a 1991 520h and I can mow for hours on end until I turn the tractor off and then restart it. The tractor restarts nice and easy warm but when I engage the PTO (mower deck) it slowly kills the engine. If I disengage the PTO it revs right back up. It is an electric clutch. I was thinking if it was a kill switch wrong I would imagine it would kill it a lot faster than allowing me to cycle on and off the PTO. Any thoughts? 
    • By Rich16
      Hi All,
      Looked on the site (and YouTube) and can't find anything comprehensive about adjusting valves without taking things apart - most are with engine removed I don't want to do.
      Can you adjust the valves with engine on by just taking off the air cleaner unit to expose the valve covers and take the plugs out?
      Can Top Dead Center be found without removing anything else or does the flywheel canopy have to be removed?
      I've adjusted valves on cars, etc and it's easy and straightforward - but I don't want to have to take anything apart that's unneccesary.
      Many thanks!
    • By The Tool Crib
       Hey y'all I have a 520 H which has some motor movement. Not sure if this is normal or needs to be tightened up. Any ideas? 
    • By Goat 2141
      Have a 520h it will charge the battery how can fix it.  
    • By Goat 2141
      How to a just belt 42" snowblower on 520h.